Prom at home

( I skipped the court thing your fathers was guilty and he was sentenced for 30 years in prison) TIME SKIP TO PROM
                                       Levi POV
So it's almost prom night but it's against the rules for a teacher to go to prom with a student regardless of there age I already told y/n about this she said that it was fine. So maybe we can have our own prom at our own house. It was spring (Idk when prom is so don't judge me) so she was wearing a sun dress. I went to the bathroom to change into a tuxedo. She was re watching ma sense she fell asleep in the middle of the movie I snuck up behind her and kissed her cheek "Jesus Christ you scared me" she told me "sorry" I apologized to her "why are you dressed up like that?" she asked me "well we can't go to the regular prom so I decided to have our own prom together"I explained to her blushing a little bit "awww Levi that's so sweet" she said. I put on the song perfect by Ed sheeran  and we started slow dancing after the song was over we sat down and resumed watching ma. After the movie y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. I herd her phone ding and it was her ex his name was man whore ( put a guys name you hate) and the text said " I know where you are" my heart froze. I quickly woke her up and said "were not safe here let's go" she was half asleep so she probably has no idea what I said.