Group chat 2

Imagine: You are the sixth member of TxT and the only girl in the group so they tease you a lot you and Kai are the same age but you are the maknae of the group because you are a few weeks younger.

Kai🐣: Y/N made a mess in the kitchen.

Hyunie💪: It's a pretty big mess there are fruits goop everywhere from her smoothie.

Y/N👶: I wasn't the only one in the kitchen *cough cough* it was the whole maknae line.

Binnie🐨: What happened I'm looking at you Y/N.

Gyeomie🌞: Y/N it's okay you can tell us.

Y/N👶: 🙄 I wasn't the only one who did it.

Junnie😝: Aww our baby maknae made a mess again.

Y/N👶: How many times do I have to say it wasn't just me.

Kai🐣: Confession Tae and I might've help make the mess.

Hyunie💪: Yea we helped just a bit.

Binnie 🐨: Okay maknaes explain or your all grounded and you have to clean up the kitchen.

Y/N👶: I got my stuff out to make my smoothie y'know and I put all of it in the blender.

Kai🐣: I was supposed to grab the lid but I forgot about it and then.

Hyunie💪: I pushed the button and boom smoothie everywhere.

Y/N👶: So it was all of our faults I'm sorry Soobin oppa for not telling you from the beginning.

Binnie 🐨: It's okay but you still have to clean up the kitchen all three of you.

Kai🐣 & Hyunie 💪: Yes Hyung

Y/N👶: Yes oppa.

Gyeomie 🌞: Awe I'm gonna help I feel bad they have to clean up a big mess by themselves.

Junnie 😝: Imma go take a nap, bye guys

Binnie 🐨: Goodnight hyung, I'll go buy everyone smoothies so no more mess okay.

Everyone in the chat besides Junnie: ahh thank you hyung/oppa.

Junnie😝: Oh free smoothie I'm awake now

Binnie 🐨: Just come with me hyung.

Junnie 😝: Okay.

Y/N: UwU our parents going to get us smoothies

Binnie 🐨 & Junnie 😝: Hush baby maknae

Longest one so far I don't know were the idea came from 😂 SARANGHAE 💜💜💜