Bad memories

It's officially been two years sense Andy had bought Chucky he figured that his dolls glitching/malfunctioning voice box would have stopped by this point in time but it only appeared to be getting worse.
————
Andy's (POV)
It's Sunday at 4:30AM and I'm laying in bed unable to fall asleep feeling something is wrong
Pug and my other two friends (that's right I forgot their names already) are not answering my texts which is reasonable after all they are still terrified of my Buddi doll/Chucky. I sat up from bed with a slow start stretching my arms in every direction possible as I was doing so my mother (Karen) came into my room slamming my door against the wall by accident....I think.
"Andy where's Chucky I thought he was in your room with you?" My mother had a worried look on her face and now I was being to get a heavy feeling in my stomach "I....I thought he was with you?!" I felt my eyes start to swell up my mind raced with Horrifying thoughts what if he got out of the apartment again what if he's hurt?! "Mom we got to go find him maybe he's still in the apartment or if he's outside maybe he is trying to get back inside?" Mom looked at me and slowly lifted my streaked stained face to make me look her in the eyes.
"Andy just calm down I'm sure he's still here and I'm sure he is fine but if you really are that worried we will look for him ok first let's start with the inside of the apartment though ok?" I looked at her streaks of worry still streaming down my face "ok mom".
————
Chucky's (POV)
Andy and his mother Karen where sleeping soundly while I was restless through the night I paced back and forth from one end of the living room to the other. Bad memories raced madly through my mind bad memories about Andy and Karen and his friends bad memories that made me shiver with guilt and made my glass eyes fill. This isn't the first time this had happened they are like attack's things that made me want to tear myself apart and other times they made me want to....do things I normally would never dream of doing. I looked at the oven clock it flashed 4:30AM I sighed and sat down on the floor crisscrossing my legs and holding my head in my hands I hid away from Karen and Andy so they would not have to see me like this so....so I can not hurt them again. My eyes light a bright blue and my battery gives off a warning noise yelling "battery power low your Buddi will power down in 3....2....1...." I try standing up to race to my power outlet but my legs give out and I fall down "c-cra-crap" my eyes close and the last thing I hear is Andy calling my name "Chucky?!".
————
Hopefully you liked this chapter I will be posting more soon hopefully tomorrow or more today 😊👍.