Found

Andy's (POV)
Me and mom searched everywhere around the apartment and every minute I became more and more worried....that is until I heard a crashing sound along with a very familiar robotic voice. "c-cra-crap" it sounded like Chucky's voice except more broken and fading "Andy I found him!" My mother called to me from the living room. I raced to where my mother was standing and sure enough there was Chucky....my buddi....on the floor collapsed into a heap.... artificial tears ran down his face. "Looks like he had another break down" my mother's words sliced through my heart....another break down....was this because of me? "Mom let's get him plugged into his charger I need to talk to him when he wakes up"my mother looked at me becoming more and more concerned by the second "ok honey....".
————
Chucky's (POV)
The first thing I heard was the beeping of my charger and the humming of my battery....then Andy "is it me....?" His voice was small almost like a child's voice when they do something wrong. I opened my eyes not wanting to see his face but having no choice....I looked up and his face was pained very pained his eyes filled and red from crying his nose was swollen his whole face looked betrayed "please answer me I know you can hear me...." his voice cracked when he spoke looking at him made my eyes start to tear up again. "A-Andy I....no n-no it's not y-ou it's n-never you" my voice glitched uncontrollably I wanted it to stop so badly....but it was just one of the many faults of being a corrupted Robot doll. "Why why were you crying why did you break down again?" Andy started to cry again his face was getting red I hated when I made him cry. "I'm broken Andy it's not you I'll never be able to fix what I've done to you....to e-everyone" Andy stopped crying and his face took on a new expression....relief. "Chucky i can fix you!" I looked at him has he lost it? "I can repair you I take technology classes I'm sure it's not that hard to fix what's wrong with you right?" He has no idea how badly I'm broken....he just thinks it's a little virus. "Yah whatever you say Andy I'm going to go back to sleep now" I closed my eyes with him looking at me with a broken smile "Chucky...."
————
Sorry if this chapters I little crappy I slacked off a little bit 😕