Strange Girl

Fran's P.OV

I love being with Diego. I feel like I can be myself around him,you know? But even though I am happy, I am also sad about lying to my friends, to Vilu. She is always honest with me and I feel guilty that I am not the same.

I hear my phone ring but I hesitate to answer since it's Marco.I eventually suck it up and when he calls for the third time I answer.

Fran-Hey......

Marco-Fran..I..I feel disgusted about the way I treated you. I was just angry and even though that's not an excuse, I still love you and want to be with you. Please Fran...

Fran-I---I...I...

Marco-So we are together again?

Fran-Marco I.....

Marco-I love you Fran and I am glad that we can put this behind us.

Fran-But...

Marco-Bye.

What just happened? Does Marco really believe that we are back together now? I need to call Cami..But I can't since she has no idea what's going on.I need to tell her, before I tell Vilu, to get some advice.But I just decide to get dressed and leave for the studio.

(30 Mins Later)

I hear a knocking at the door and I go to see that it's Cami.

Cami-Hey girl! Wanna walk to the studio together?

I nod and grab my bag and leave.

Cami-So you have been so distant lately.Anything you wanna tell me? You know that I am here for you Fran.

Fran-I know and I do. You see, me and...Diego?

I see Diego across the street hugging some girl that I have never seen before. She has blonde curly hair and is very pretty.I frown and Cami looks at me with a confused look on her face.

Cami-Continue. Before you saw Diego you said something about yourself and..?

I am too upset to open up to her.

Fran-Sorry Cami but I can't talk now.

I glance over to Diego and the girl and then I walk down the street alone.

(1 Hour Later)

Fran-Aprendi a decir adios....

Cami startles me as she walks into the music room , clapping slowly.

Cami-Nice song. Who is it about?

Fran-Nobody..

Cami-I knew that you were acting strange so I did a little digging.You honestly didn't think that I wouldn't find out?

Fran-About...?

Cami-You are in love with Diego!

Fran-Voice!

Cami-What about Marco? You like a new guy?

Fran-Cami, I am in love with my boyfriend.

Cami-But..That means...YOU AND DIEGO TOGETHER?!

Fran-Voice! It just happened...

Cami-Well you will have a tougher time explaining this to Vilu.

Fran-I didn't want anyone to know for a reason.

Cami-But I asked Marco this morning and he said that you are dating him.

Fran-He misunderstood me.

Cami-Another mess for you to sort out. Ya see why it's bad to date Diego?

Fran-Stop it Cami, I am upset enough.

Cami-Fine. I'm sorry but what was going on with him and that girl?

Fran-I don't know...

Cami-Oh right...That's why you walked off...I didn't know that you guys were a thing...

Fran-Well to him we are just a casual thing, it seems.

Cami-Then he's an idiot then.

I give Cami a hug and smile at her. We don't notice when Vilu walks into the room.

Vilu-I want in on this hug. What are we happy about?

Cami-Fran...bought some new shoes.

Vilu-Well as exciting as that is...we should get to class.