We meet again

Time skip they are all in high school

Goldy POV : it has been years since I saw Sabre he meant so much to me well I guess that. I have to go to English class now let's just get this day over already I walk into the classroom and sit in my seat in the back with Ryan and Unicorn then my teacher Ms Thomas had to tell the class something there was a new kids the teacher told us that it was a boy but when he walked in it was he looked a lot like Sabre he was wearing a green football jacket, a black Banda and gray pants." Everyone this is Sabre and this is his sister Tina and his brother  Tony tell them about yourselves Ms Thomas told them. "Um hi I'm Sabre and don't mess with me and that's basically it then he walks behind his brother and it was Tina's turn to go " um hi I'm Tina and I love tigers and last but not least it was Tony's turn hi I'm Tony and I love basketball ". "Well then you're seats are in the back Ms Thomas says".

Unicorns POV : UGGGGGGGGGgGgGgGGgghhHhHHhHhHhHhH  GREAT SABRE IS BACK NOW I WON'T HAVE ANY CHANCES WITH GOLDY AT ALLLLlLlLlLlLl UGGGGGgGgGgGggGgGgGHgGggGggGgGgGgGghHhHhHHHHhHhH THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER.

Sabre POV : I can't help it but stare at this short girl in my who looks like Goldy mmmhhh I'll ask her when the now then the teacher leaves she also looks fun to mess with though and the teacher walks out of the room.So then I pull her hair she turns around and looks REally mad I panicked then I just acted like nothing happened and said "hey shortie I say thinking that she won't hit me but then she whispered"can I help you.*gasp* S-Saber