The past part 1

So as if any of you are confused on chapter 1 of when Sabre was talking about well then here what happened.

Sabre POV : I walk into daycare as I do and decided to do something nice for Cookie so I grab Tina . "Sabre whatever you grabbed me for it better be a good reason because I was about to and say hi to Ryan. "Well it is a good reason Tina can you make cookies for Cookie I want to do something nice for her and I you do I'll get you a best day ever coupon." Fine but just this once.

I go upstairs to go and greet everyone but then I see Cookie and Ryan going to the art room I follow them being the weird person that u am and I hide behind a pice of art and listened. "Ryan there is something that I need to tell you and you can't tell Tina or Saber. Ok well why can't I tell them I just then I get a message on my phone from Tina telling me that the cookies are done I'm running as fast as I can when I finally reach the cafeteria I tell Tina everything

Tina POV : " We better head up there and find out what cookie doesn't want us to know come on let's go." We head into the art room and I see cookie saying the worst thing ever " U-u r-Ryan I like you the truth is I hate being with Sabre he's so annoying and so is Tina I hate being friends with her so what do you say."

Ryan POV : I can't believe that Cookie had just said that my face gets red with anger I fell like I'm about to explode my veins are popping out like crazy "NO COOKIE HOW DARE YOU THE NERVE OF YOU HOW COULD I THOUGHT THAT YOU LIKED SABRE HES NOT ANNOYING YOU ARE AND TINA IS NOT EITHER LEAVE NOW." I take deep breath on what had just happened and hears a sad Cookie crying and running out the Daycare.

Sabre POV : I have to admit that was the worst day ever but she came back to the Daycare because of her parents telling her that she can't go a different one but I'm just glad that I got over her because I found someone better.