CHAPTER TWO: Seeing Is Believing

The black and white demon was thrown out of the portal, landing on the ground with a faint thud. When he landed, taking in the colors and bright lights, Bendy couldn't help but grip the bag tighter within the grip. Being in such a new place was, to put it simply, exhilarating.

"̷̢̛͇͍̲̺̯͓͉̦͈̪̺̈́̌̃̒̑̓̎̈́͊T̸̜̰̣̋̏̈͑̈́͋̆̊̔͌̈̿̚͝͝ḧ̸̢̻̞͚̯͚̳̱̙̬̙̙̊̎͌̉̄̀̃̃̓̄̄̑͜ẽ̶̢̼̦̻̰̫̪͎͂ͅ ̶̧̎̑̈́͋̔̈́́́̒̊̽͐̀̚͜l̷̡͎̖̳̰͈̗̙̇͛͗̐̈́i̴̼̳̗̞͇̥͇̭͈͙͔͔̹̋̉̂̉̀g̵̙̙̗̮͈̜̲̱̼̝̘̗̑̽͜͠h̶̰̲̫͉̯̋̿͛̀̎͌̔t̵̡̬̭̲̣̟̘̀̍̈̃͗͂͊̾̇͝͝ ̷͎͚̪͚͙̟͖͖̻̭̱͖̝́͌͗̈́̑́̚ḩ̷̨̤̫̜̻͍̯̘͍̦̂̈́̋̈̄͆̑͑̔̄̀̕͘̕͜ͅͅữ̸̢̪̗̲͍̜̭͎̜͍͇͓͋̅̿̃͑́͑̚͘̚ͅr̵̜̰͋̎̏͠t̴͖̐̔̾̊̅̕̚ś̴̢͙́́̂́̍̀̅̾̾͆͑͂͝.̴͕̙̏̑̈́̀̑̆̊̓̒͠͝͠.̵̢̮̟͙͇̞̥̤͇͔̒̀̐̅͋͐͆͗͑̎͠.̵̧̛̞͈̜̙̤̯̙̯͇̥͔̭̹̗̅̀͠ ̶̹̘̝̼̩̦̪̀͂ͅA̵̞̪̬̓ ̷͈͓̋́̓̊̀̆̆̈́͑l̶͉̫͙̀̃̀̍̆̏ͅö̸̳̞̱͖̜͓̥̰̙͖̤́͘t̸̛̝̥̻̜͓̼̰̰͂̎̈̾͌͒͜.̷͍̼̬̲̬̿̆.̶̨̙͎̥̤͔̮̜̠̼̍̐̑̐̓.̷̨̳̰̳̠̜̘̞͕̣̠̰͙̫̃̀̿͊͌̉̿̒͌̅̀͘̕̕͘ͅ"̵̧̨͙̬̭̭͍̗͍̟̻͔͓̗͍͒̽̈

The inner demon audibly winced as Bendy sighed, covering his eyes with the palm of his hand. Mickey tilted his head a tiny bit. "...Are you okay?"

Bendy smiled, slowly uncovering his eyes in order for Inky to adjust. "I..I'm fine!" his black pie-cut eyes looked around in amazement. "It was just very bright!"

The mouse grinned. "This is a better view than in the studio, huh?"

The demon nodded vigorously.

"It's beautiful! I- I haven't ever seen a real tree before!" He scrambled towards it, hugging it happily. "Oh look- a bird!" The demon's little tail wagged, white stars inside his pitch black eyes. "Hmm... Oh! Is that a butterfly?"

The mouse watched as the demon skipped around before eventually sitting down on the grass, grinning horn to horn. Mickey gently walked over, and the demon's grin faded a bit as a dark cloud shielded the sun. 

"It might rain soon... Better to get you inside, right?"

Bendy let out a puppy-like whine. "Can I at least get to feel some rain?"

Mickey smiled lightly and thought for a small moment. "Eh... Alright. We can wait." 

Bendy grinned again. "Okay!"

The mouse felt a change in the air, and that familiar feeling aroused. Rain was sure to soon come, that was something he was certain of. Ignoring this, he sat down beneath the heavy clouds. 

The demon sat patiently, expectant. Water would just be like ink, right?

Turns out the demon would be wrong... In a very abnormal way.

The mouse felt a few rogue droplets escape and fall on top of his head. He peered at Bendy, and saw stars light up again in his eyes.

"Hehe, it feels so weird!" He grinned as the rain landed a bit on his heart shaped face. The water pulled down on his cheek, revealing sharp teeth beneath as Mickey's eyes widened. 

"B-Bendy?"

The demon looked at him, giving full view of some string skin. "Hmm?"

"Y-your mouth-"

The demon brought a hand to touch his mouth, wondering what in the world was wrong with it. When he felt the sharpness of teeth he flinched, covering his face. 

Mickey quickly got back to his senses as he pulled Bendy up to his feet. "Come on-" the demon huffed and covered his head as the two bolted- with Mickey in the lead- to an umbrella of a nearby cafe.