001: THE BEGINNING

New Detective Story as requested! For those readers who likes to solve mysteries and codes! Happy reading!

Please do support my previews and current works too. Thank you!

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

HARLEI

The rays of sunrise, appearing all over my glass window. Yes, Monday as it is. Its just the start of our class' first semester.

Students like us who wear blue uniforms are called Holmesians from the House of Holmes. Named after Sherlock Holmes.

I can feel the positive vibes in my way. Everyone greeting with their genuine smile as I do so.

I bowed and greeted our Leader and make my way to the fourth floor where my class will start for one hour still to wait.

As usual, I went to the cafeteria with my friends Lei and Tin. We ordered a cupcake and a chocolate tea to start our day.

We called for the waitress holding a small alike notes. Probably that's where they take down notes about their customer's order. As soon as the waitress have our orders she excused herself to went back at their counter and start brewing the coffee.

"I heard, last year's batch had a unfinished case?" Tin started to talk out of nowhere in this quiet place.

With my curiousity I gazed a glance at her direction silently listening whatever this case was. From a year ago.

But, after a long pause we decided to seperate ways and go to our assigned tasks for today.

This it it! Female students wearing their above the knee blue skirt and blue top uniform with a black colored vest. And as for the ribbon? Color red tho.

As for the boys the only difference, was the fact that they use necktie instead of ribbon.

You can see these students roaming around our oh so called dormitory as early as 7 o'clock in the morning preparing for their morning class.

Mukhang ang ilan sa kanila'y wala nang tulog kagaya ko, medyo. Habang ang iba naman ay abala sa pag-sosolve ng riddles and puzzles sa board games or paper na palaging ibinibigay ng delivery guy namin.

Welcome to House of Holmes! Where Holmesian Students lives, our House was named after Sherlock Holmes.

Ginawa na nilang umagahan ang pagre-review ng unfinished cases na malamang ay secret assignment nila sa Propesor namin sa Case Study Class.

"Do you think this photo is somehow relevant to Cyanide Poisoning Case?" A female Holmesian asked her boy bestfriend and the guy just nodded in return.

The Watsonians holding a piece of paper, probably it could be a code. Oo, kung saming Holmesians deduction and deceiving cases ang umagahan namin. Maiba kayo sa kanila hinaharap agad nila ang codes at kina-crack ito ng dalawa hanggang limang minuto lang.

How 'bout the Adlerians? Oh well, they tend to hide and pretend like some things in their atmosphere. Afterall they are good in disguising.

And Moriartians, our House Rival eversince our ancestors. Why? Sila lang naman 'yong may mga pasimuno sa mga kalokohan dito sa paligid namin. They manipulate everyone around them.

It's not my obligation to tell what each houses differs tho. I quickly ranned to my Case Study Class found at the 5th floor. Oh my goodness! I haven't noticed the time was that too quick.

As I ran from the staircases as fast as I could, I didn't notice that I bumped into someone.

"Hindi ka ba marunong tumingin sa dinadaanan mo?!" I yelled at the guy wearing a red vest representing their House. House of Moriarty.

The guy just stared at me coldly without uttering a single word. I raised my eyebrows, but still he acts like a stone cold.

I don't have any time to talk or yell this guy so I just walk to my room since I'm already near there.