Nagisa x fem! Karma

Warnings: mentions of sex and a few cuss words. Maybe a little ooc Karma and Nagisa.

A/n: also, why tf is my trashy story 'His boundaries' so popular?! I think it has like at least a few hundred views and like 20 votes! That story was so trashy like wtf?!

--------------------
"Nagisa! We're out of milk!" I glance up from my laptop, trying to put some grades in the grade book when my roommate, Karma, calls out to me.

Karma and I have been best friends since birth, because my mom and her mom used to be good friends before my mom went insane. When my mom got arrested her mom let me stay at their place until I went to college.

She's the most mischievous girl I've ever met, and she'd always flirt with me to make me flustered. She used to protect me from bullies as kids, but now I can hold my own and she gets frustrated that I can easily beat her in a fight nowadays.

"Karma, you don't even drink milk! And don't even think about sexually harassing me for the fifth time today!" I yell back, and I continue typing in my students' grades.

Not a minute later, I feel her hands slide down chest and rub my shoulders. "Karma, I'm busy." She huffs and spins my chair around so I'm forced to look her in the eyes. She's dressed in one of my white t-shirts that only covers half of her butt because of my short stature. Luckily, she's wearing black panties so she's not butt-naked.

"C'mon, Nagi~ I want attention~!" I sigh in annoyance as she sits in my lap and places her hands on my chest.

"Then go out to a strip club or something. I have to make tomorrow's lesson plans and you know how much I hate not being ready for class." She frowns as she starts to unbutton my shirt. I let her, because I know how much she likes to touch my torso. I'm not ripped, but I just have the perfect balance of a slim build and abs.

"I know that, but I don't want to just make out with a stranger..." She trails off, tracing my muscle lines and veins as she talks.

"I don't want you to either, but you have got to stop trying to sexualize me all the time. One day you'll meet the perfect guy and he'll leave you because he thinks you're cheating on him." She huffs out a large breath.

"I don't want to meet any guys, though. I already have someone in mind..." I smile sadly, wondering who could've caught such a gorgeous woman's eye.

"I'm glad to hear that. But just a word of advice, don't try to sexualize him." She pauses and looks up to me.

"W...why not?" I roll my eyes.

"Because then he'll start to think that when you do that you're just playing and if he does like you back, it'll hurt him so much worse than a rejection." Her eyes seem to glimmer with tears, and I'm pretty sure she'll run out the door realizing what she's done. Well, just a guess since nothing like this has ever happened before.

"Why would it hurt so badly...?" She mutters just loud enough for me to hear, and I take a deep breath, trying not to be weak in front of her.

"Because he'll know he's just some toy that someday you'll just throw away." She holds in a breath for a moment, and I brush a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You're such a gorgeous and talented woman, but you throw it all away for pleasure and to toy with the people closest to you. I can help you talk to this mystery man if you want, maybe it'll help clear things up-?!" She jumps up and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm afraid that you can't talk to yourself about this." She let's out a small chuckle before pushing her lips against mine.

"K-karma?" I stutter, blushing as red as her hair.

"Oh my God, Nagisa! You're so talented and strong, even when everyone said you couldn't be strong enough to put up a fight, you showed them all wrong and you even became a teacher after you almost failed all you're tests in middle school!"

Why'd she have to bring that up? (T^T)

"You're so fucking hot, too! Like holy shit! You used to be so cute and adorable, and now you're so handsome and strong!" She exclaims, tears rolling down her cheeks. She kisses me again, and she pampers my face and torso with short and sweet kisses.

"Uhh... Karma? Are you feeling alright? You're acting a little too girly and affectionate to be the real Karma." She giggles and kisses me passionately, slipping her tongue through my gaping mouth and leaving me panting for air.

"Do you really think I'm not the real Karma, now?" I shake my head, knowing only she could leave me so flustered in only 15 seconds. "Good, now C'mon!" She pulls me onto my bed only a few feet away so I'm basically pinning her to the bed. "Let's make love~!" I blush, but I glare at her.

"No. If you want to be a good girlfriend, let me work." Her eyes sparkle as I sit up and go back to work.

"So is it official? Are we dating now?" I glance back at her, and nod silently.

She smirks as I button up my shirt, but she sits in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. "Whatcha doing?"

"Working."

"Can I help?"

"No. I don't want you writing any messages on my kid's papers."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?" I glare at her. "I'll take that as a no, but I like it here, so I think I'll just take a nap~." I glare at the wall as she curls up into my lap, but I shake my head with a scoff and pet her hair as I wrap her te grades and type them into the gradebook.

She is definitely the best and worst person I have ever met.