Illegal techniques

Aye, this one has been a long while. Hopefully it turns out good! This will be my first full fight scene. Anyways, enjoy!

We had finally gotten to be a part of the tournament and I was doing surprisingly good compared to the merchants and peasants here.

"Loctus! We are doing great! Just a few more rounds and we both rank up!" She excitedly jumps while hugging me. I don't hug back till I feel like it's a good idea to calm her down, which it did.

I look at my next opponent and become confused. "Um, we got a problem." She looks back at me like I was crazy. "Look at my next opponent. It's the queen."

"Loctus, if you can beat her. My name will be increased to the queen of the school and you'll be brought to noble king. You'll be one of the top dogs in school! No noble has ever won against the queen since she took her throne!" I looked at her confused. She's saying that this one isn't able to go down? Must be fun. "Just try and win! Even if you lose this match, we'll still rank up!  Just get one good hit on her!"

Start this song when the fight starts.

I smirk and hop into the ring, ready for this brawl. Hopefully they give me a good fight. Sil, cheers for me in the background. The announcer announces of a surprise battle between the town's queen and me.

"So, you're the newbie. Never seen you around here before." She looks at me cockily. "Let's make this quick, give up now."

"No," I say with the strongest poker face in existence.

"What?! I have a date tonight! I am not going to be late to this!" I roll my eyes.

"Unless you meeting the parents, I suggest a rain check." She got pissed and electricity started to come off her. She was a mage? Well damn. I should have hired her and trained her myself. "Oh, so you can do that? So can I."

Oooo I have a better song. Yeah, I'm weird. Don't judge me.

Her eyes widen as my body lits on fire. She grins. "You were right, I should make a rain check. This fight will be interesting."

We have inacted a fight of magic. First one to be overpowered or lose mana, loses. Everyone, even the king is surprised at this. "Might if I get the name of my opponent?"

"I go by a few names. But I guess you can call me Solaris. The niece of one of the world queens!" I started smirking. "Oh, not afraid of titles? This should be fun."

We charge at each other and throw a magical punch at each other. She got sent flying, but I caught her before she could get far. I smile a bit. "So how do you like flying?"

Her eyes open wide in awe and hatred. "H-how d-did you?"

"You learned from Serena Devonta Tiffany. I can tell by your speed and your skills in magic. Though like most teachers. They do not pass down all knowledge." She was surprised.

"Y-you know my aunt?" I nod. "T-then c-can you teach me more t-than w-what s-she d-didn't?"

"I can, but the knowledge I know, can very well destroy your body if not used right." Her eyes widen. "I'm the fallen king. I maybe be Loctus, but I was once Taran." I set her on the ground. "Remember that, you have a good day, queen."