Sexy

In france

Tzuyu's POV

I walk along the Paris road holding my Sana's hand as we both admiring the town.. the city of love..
Sana is so excited when I said we will visit eiffel tower.. she start running.. dancing and jumping around.. with her smile plastered in her face.. couldn't be this happy to see her smile..
Even the photographer of the company couldn't stand us..
"You guys makes me envy of you" Mr. Jung said as I smile at him
"Find your life partner then" I said
"But you know.. we are here.. and have a photoshoot" he point out the eiffel tower as both of me and Sana turn to look at the tower..

"One candid is taken" Mr. Jung said as we both giggled
"You should have told us.." Sana said as we begin the photoshoot..

Sana's POV

I was so happy I finally can have time with Tzuyu for holiday..
We done the photoshoot as Tzuyu took me to the eiffel tower..
It was so beautiful..
And we get up there looking to the beautiful city of love.. from the bright to the dark..
Tzuyu hugs me from back with his coat cover over me..
"Are you cold babe?" He asked as I turn to look at him
"No, because I have you" I said as I hugs him..
He holds my cheeks and carress it..
While we both looking into each other eyes..

"I love you my squirell" he smile as he peck my lips
"I love you more" I said as he leans towards me and kiss me passionately..
Its not even a dream.. now I am with the person I love.. at the city of love and showing our love here..
"I am hungry, letd have dinner" he said as he pull me to the lift and go down..
We find a restaurant to eat for our dinner tonight..
He ordered things so much

"Babe.. you sure you gonna eat all of this?" I asked
"Yes, you help me.. I am hungry" he said as I shake my head
"Its so much.." I said
"My stomach is growling.. I am so hungry.. we walks along the city today" he said
"Its just a day, you already tired? Weak" I tease him as he glared at me..
"Weakk? You gonna regret to say that babe" he said as he smirk.

"Why?" I asked
"You will know later baby girl.. lets eat first" Tzuyu said as we start to dig in our food 

Tzuyu's POV

We go back to our hotel room as we both wash up and get ready for bed..
I throw myself on the bed and turn on the TV and watch the Movie.. while suddenly Sana join me and sleep on my chest..hugs me..
"Aren't you felt sleepy?" Sana asked as I played with her hair..
"No haven't gonna spend sometime with you more.. even 24 hours with you a day is not enough for me" I said as Sana giggled
"Cheesy" she said as she peck my cheeks..
"Thank you baby, for being with me and love me.. I couldn't stop saying that" I said
"Me too baby.. Thank you for everything.. my lovely husband" Sana said as I get up and kiss her..

She holds my nape and pulling me closer to capture my lips.. making a way for me to taste her.. sweet.. soft lips.. while I felt her hand on my chest.. leaning to the bed as we making out.. making the room heated..

To be continued..

Will update soon..

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...