Keeping it in the band

Every single thing he did screamed sex - at least it did to her. Even when he played, she couldn't help but wish he could make her twist and vibrate with his fingers the same as the strings of his guitar. For years, now, she had been around him just about every day and never dared to try anything that could get her laid.

Until the previous day's drunken celebration, when she had mustered enough willpower for a hearty screw it to everything holding her back. Then they had both blacked out and she had had to wait until the morning. But now he was all hers, she thought, as she quietly pushed the door to his hotel room.

The water was running; Sharon decided to make herself at ease while she waited for him. When Ruud came out of the bathroom, her shoes and top were off and her bra was going the same way until he spoke.

"What the hell are you doing?"

She turned around with a smile and finished taking it off. 

Apparently, he'd postponed the shower when he'd heard someone come into the room. And so he was topless himself, his lean and feline frame exposed to her lusty looks.

"I need something, Rudy."

"What do you need that you have to be naked for?" he asked, previous knowledge of her many eccentricities allowing him to keep some composure. 

She walked to him, slowly swaying her hips and generous bust but he backed off reflexively until the wall stopped him.

"You, Rudy, inside me."

She kissed him right next to his mouth, while her hand went for his trousers. He put his own hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back.

"Don't you think I'm good enough?" she pouted.

"I don't think you need to come to me for sex. Why don't you just go to Robert?"

"Diversity. And I fucking love you."

She put her lips to his, pleasantly surprised to feel him not only kissing back, but doing so with even more ardor than she'd shown.

Once she was done fumbling with his belt and zipper, she fell to her knees and pulled his hardness free.

She teased the head with her fluttering tongue and, far from pushing her away, he leant back against the wall. Sharon went further, running her tongue up and down the thick shaft she couldn't wait to have inside her, sucking softly on the tip every few licks.

Ruud let out a strangled groan when she took him in her mouth.

"You're wonderful, Sharon."

She answered with a lusty giggle before resuming her work.

Unexpectedly, he threaded a hand in her hair and grasped a handful of locks, forcing a small groan out of her, but only gently lowered her head onto his cock to stop her teasing. She took the hint and started bobbing up and down at a steady rhythm, almost taking his full length in with a whorish slurping noise.

The feeling was divine, but the eyes looking up at him were smug, as if their owner thought she was still in control. He had to show her otherwise.

He helped her along with a firmer grip and a more insistent push on her head until his member went all the way inside her mouth and nudged the back of her throat. She gasped, trying to keep up with the new rhythm without retching.

When he saw her cheeks flush a bright red, he drew out, letting her take a deep breath and wipe the slobber from her lips.

"Get up," he demanded rather than asked.