Dont read fanfictiom

It was rather late at night. The maknaes ,being curious and adventurous as always, happened to have an idea to read some of A.R.M.Y's fan-fictions.

"Ha let's read this one called....'"Wetter than Wet' it looks interesting." Jimin says scrolling through an app called Wattpad.

They all agreed to it and Jimin sent a link to the fan-fiction so they all can read it separately on their phones. Random snickers and laughs fill the room when one of the boys read something cringey or weird.

"Look it says, "'taehyung rolls his eyes back when he feels Jungkook enter his tight aching pink puckered delicious moist sexy hole."' Who writes these things.." Jungkook says while laughing and not taking his eyes from his phone.

"Why are they making me the bottom? I'm clearly a top." Taehyung pouts.

"Believe what you want to believe little taehyung." Jimin replies.

"Well that's why they made you a bottom too." Taehyung mocks back at the older boy.

"I could top if I wanted to nigga."

"I-"

"Both of you are wrong. I'm the only top." Jungkook says proudly.

Taehyung and Jimin start bursting out laughing. That was the cutest and funniest thing Jungkook has ever said.

"Alrighty..sure" taehyung says still laughing.

"I can prove it."

"And how do you think you can prove it?" Taehyung says while smirking hoping this is going the direction he think it is.

Jungkook gets up from his spot on the bed and scoots close to taehyung. He pushes taehyung backwards till his back is hitting the bed. He straddles Taehyung and pins his hands on the bed.

"Like this." Jungkook smirks knowing he has the power in the situation.

Jimin looks at them shockingly.

"Wow Jungkook I didn't think you had it in you." Jimin says.

"Yeah and I can put something in you." Jungkook's cocky side is coming out.

"Is that so?" Jimin cocks one of his eyebrows up.

Jungkook nods his head. He then feels something poking him from under his butt and taehyung mutters a quiet "fuck" under his breath.

"Jungkook get off me." Taehyung says in a serious tone.

"No. You can't tell me what to do." Jungkook with his big ego and pride refused to let taehyung boss him around.

Jungkook isn't that dumb and understood that Taehyung has a boner, but he doesn't know why he's not getting off of him. After all that is pretty gay for him to stay on.

"I said get off of me now." Taehyung repeats. He's slightly embarrassed since he's hard just by Jungkook sitting on top of him.

"No."

"Last chance Jungkook." Taehyung earns.

"No."

Taehyung snapped and swiftly broke his hands free from Jungkook's grip on his wrists. He turn their positions around so now Taehyung is the one pining down Jungkook.

"Act like a little brat...you'll get treated like one."

"Shut up." Jungkook spat back. Not knowing why he isn't breaking free from taehyung's grip. He knows he can...he's clearly stronger than the older boy, but his body doesn't move.