Pretend

This is kind of a mix of mcu peter and usm pete, this is hella cliche, cringy and cheesy. I made this for an assignment on English.

——————

You recieved a voicemail from JT.

Johnny: Hey, Pete. How have ya' been? It's been a couple of weeks since we've hung out. I know you're going through a lot right now, and I just really wanna remind you that.. you can talk to me, talk to us, the family. Me, Susan, Reed and heck, even Ben. So uh, please, if you want to, reach out to us, okay?

You recieved a voicemail from bucket head.

Sam: Hey, webhead, you haven't been showing up at school and in training lately. What's up? The others are getting worried, and it's contagious. I don't care if you're going to endlessly mock me for caring so " deeply " for you. Talk to us if you're up to it.

You recieved a voicmail from Genius playboy billionare philanthropist.

Tony: hey kid, haven't seen you swinging from building to building today, what's up? I got some couple of unfinished projects kept _ neatly just for you. If you're having troubles at home I can try to help, just send a text.

You recieved a voice mail from Harry the wizard.

Harry: Hey, pete. What's up? Are you doing alright? Me and MJ are planning a party after the exams but we aren't going to have it without you. So uh, something bothering you? Hit us up if you need to talk.

The voice mails from a number of contacts from his phone were left unheard.

They missed him so much. They've been acting like he isn't gone. Acting like he's just extremely busy.

Him being in a coma left them all in pain, not even a month could heal them.

Everyone sorrowfully blamed themselves.

Sam recieved a text from Peter.

Peter: I lived, bucket head.

Harry recieved a text from Peter.

Peter: sounds like a plan, do I have to show up quickly to your place now?

Johnny recieved a text from Peter.

Peter: I can hang out today. So, planning on playing mario kart until morning?

Tony recieved a text from Peter.

Peter: Shamelessly asking me on a date about science? I'm flattered.

They all stood frozen. Unbelievable.