Unexpected

Mix of mcu pete and usm pete! The mix from mcu is basically just the events from civil war.

——————

They, the Ultimates, who were all packed up in Peter's room in his house, woke up to the sound of FREEDOM, meaning Captain America's angelic voice.

"Rise and shine, soldiers!" Captain America shouted.

The teenagers responded in groans of barely intelligible "five more minutes" and throwing pillows at our beloved hero of freedom.

"Hey, stop disrespecting your elders, kids. Time to wake up." The genius billionare playboy philanthropist swooped in.

"It's 4:30 in the morning, let us rot in peace." Whined the webbed hero.

Hawkeye aimed an arrow at spidey and shot it. Causing the spider's senses to make an instant wake up call. He jumped to the ceiling just like a frightened cat. "What the hell?!"

Hawkeye shook his head. "Woke you up, didn't it?"

Peter groaned and landed back down. "What are you guys doin here, in my house?" He said as the others started to wake up. Along with the internal screaming of "Oh, shit, my mask."

"We're going on a roadtrip!" Steve announced enthusiasticly.

"A what now." Luke replied grumpily still half-awake.

"Nuh-uh." Peter shook his head.

"Why not? Your aunt is on a vacation with her friends. And you kids need some time with no hero-ing and you all need to make up!" Tony said.

"Make up?- ugh! You know about that too?! And how did you know about my Aunt being on a vacation?"

"S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Tony states the obvious.

"Ugh, Coulson invited you guys?" Ava groaned.

They nodded.

"Enough chittering whining kindergarten kids, chop-chop, start packing, we're leaving in two hours and a half!" Clint ordered.

"Wait- what."

"You heard the bird, chop-chop!" Tony clapped.

"Great. And we can't reject the offer?" Nova asked rhetorically.

"Correct." Tony beamed.

They all groaned.

—————

They were all packed and newly showered. They went to the living room to see the three waiting for them.

"Ready to go?" Steve asked.

"No, ready to book it." Luke replied sarcastically.

"Learn to respect senior citizens, kid." Tony hissed.

They rolled their eyes and went out to see Steve's old-fashioned truck beside the house along with Sam the falcon and Bucky the winter soldier.

"Oh no." Peter was shook.

The winter soldier and the falcon grinned sinisterly.

Peter had flashbacks of him kicking the duos asses.

They walked to the truck and Steve shot the two a glare, "Be nice."

The group went to the trunk and sat with the other mightiest heroes while Steve was behind the wheel.

"Sorry about no AC or comfy seats. Steve decided to go with the truck." Tony apologized.

"It's fine. I would like fresh air." Danny smiled.

"Yeah, say that again after we get stuck in traffic." Luke joked. Despite the fuss going on, the duo weren't angry at each other.

I completely abandoned this fic but I kinda wanna finish it, please comment if you guys like the idea of road trips, some avengers with the ultimate spider-man team, wholesome friendships and shit.