47| Pietro Maximoff x reader

pairing: pietro x reader

summary: pietro running to get your phone

word count: 311

~~~

After waiting in line for tickets, buying snacks and then waiting for the cinema that your movie was showing in to open, you were relieved to sit down. Your boyfriend sat in the seat right beside you and you both began to make yourselves comfortable. It was only the ads and other movie trailers that were playing so you went to heap out your phone, check your instagram maybe, chat to Wanda. After some concerned fumbling about in your pockets and purse, you realised that you didn't have your phone. You smacked Pietro on the shoulder, "do you have my phone!?" You hissed. He looked at you with furrowed brows, "no, should I?" You became even more worried, "ughhhh, I think I left it in the car. Either that or out in the lobby." Pietro sympathised with you, he knew how much you relied on your phone, your whole world revolved around it. "Would you like me to go find it?" He asked genuinely. "No, it's okay. You'll miss the movie, you've wanted to see it for ages, I'll go look." He smiled at you, " I think you forget I have super speed." You literally did forget. It was weird dating someone who could go from one place to another in a mere second. He got up and shot out of the doors, not even drawing any attention. About 5 seconds later, he was back with your phone in his hand. He passed it to you kindly and sat back down. He was back in time to see the movie and didn't even miss the end of an ad that was playing when he left. It was a real handy thing for him to be able to do, it was simply incredible too. You thanked him and planted a kiss on his cheek before reverting your eyes back to the screen.