Prologue

Meeting Billy Hargrove was the worst and best thing to ever happen to Emma Harrington.

He was gorgeous and sexy. He was a bad boy to all. He was confident and he walked with pride, most of the time.

He was the talk of the school. With his loud music and that beautiful, blue camaro he's always seen in, driving about.

The first time Emma saw Billy Hargrove was his first day of school, unlike most of the girls, more like, all of the girls, Emma wasn't panting about how hot and mysterious the new guy was. She was happy about possibly making a new friend and getting to know the guy behind the loud music and cigarette smoke.

She smiled at him as his eyes gazed over her for the first time. While the other girls were giggling with their friends, and talking about "how good his ass looks in those jeans" Emma smiled her bright, beautiful smile and sent him a small wave.

That was her first mistake she made with Billy Hargrove. Maybe if she wasn't such a saint. Such an amazing person, she wouldn't have been in the mess she was in now.

Perhaps, maybe she would still have her dignity. Or maybe even her smile back.

But like most people who got attached to him, she was ruined by Billy Hargrove.