The walking dead?

This is kind of like the walking dead and it will have zombies and walkers for the walking dead which comes on Sunday 😊 so excited!!! Enjoy!

It's in the future they are all in their 20s

Hazel and Frank ran through the woods. They needed to get back to camp quickly. The camp was about 1/4 of a mile away.

"Almost there!" Frank huffed

They eventually made it there.

"Guys what's wrong?" Annabeth stopped hanging up the wet clothes. "Where are your supplies?"

"We lost them...we got mugged I guess" Hazel gasped. "They didn't follow us but we lost everything! We lost clothes, water, medical supplies, nectar, ambrosia--"

Leo cut her off "well if they eat it they die so it won't exactly help"

"You look exhausted here have stew and go to sleep. I will take watch for you" Piper took a big blob of the stew and out it into bowls for them. "Eat"

Hazel and Frank ate. They were too tired to even say a word to each other. Hazel broke the silence.

"Gods I smell, you smell, we all smell" she half laughed-half cried.

"That's true" Percy popped his head out of his tent. "Here" he tossed her a bucket. "Go down and get some water. You can use it to wipe the gross stuff off with a towel"

"Thanks..." Hazel picked up the bucket. "Do you want to come with me?" Hazel asked Frank. (Don't even think about lemons I don't write that stuff)

"Sorry but no I have to help Leo with some fence system" he responded

"What don't you guys understand about sleep?" Piper asked

"I'm fine!" Hazel called as she wakes to the stream. She got a bucket of water and poured it on her arms and face. When she walked back and went into their tent Frank was there. She smiled. She quickly got changed and got next to him. He kissed her.

"I thought you were sleeping" Hazel smiled and kissed him again.

"Nah" he pulled her close and they fell asleep.