Quirk Assement Test

A/n I made this as well but I think you get the point

Third person P.O.V

The first race was Mina against Aoyama, at first Aoyama was ahead, but then his stomach started to hurt and he fell half way, leaving Mina the advantage of skating ahead with her acid.

"3.14 seconds!"

Aoyama activated his naval laser again making it the rest of the way.

"3.19 seconds!"

"Using my laser too long gives me a tummy ache, Adieu." Aoyama said in his fake French accent.

Then a h/l h/c haired girl walked up to him.

"It's okay! You tried your best, better luck next time maybe~" The h/c haired female told Aoyama in a cheerful tone.

"O-oh, See See, Madam Moselle. I will try better next time." Aoyama stutters while slightly blushing, but he ended up playing it off well enough for others to not notice. (Me: *cringes while trying to write French*)

Finally it was the h/c haired girls turn, and Tenya didn't expect for what this girl had in mind.

Tenya's P.O.V

There's no way that Y/n can beat me with that vine Quirk she has, I'll speed on past her. But she does have That teleporting Quirk too.

Y/n's P.O.V

So far people here only know about my Life Element, so they think my Quirk has something to do with vines, but that's not the case at all. Only Tenya and Izuku have seen me use something else, and that was my magic element to teleport.

I smirked as I got in a running position.

"Ready?!" The robot said.

"Set?!"

"Go!"

I quickly activated my fire and wind Quirk and boosted my way forward.

I pass Tenya quickly and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"2.38 seconds!" The robot said as I passed it.

"3.00 seconds!" It said as Tenya passed it.

"4.12 seconds!" It Said again as Tsu passed the robot.

"Y-Y/n!? I thought you only had that vine and Teleportation quirk!? What's with the fire and wind!?" Tenya sputtered.

"Well actually I only have one Quirk. It's called elemental control. Those vines were from my Life element, and that teleporting was from my magic element." I state smartly.

Tenya's eyes widen while pretty much everyone thinks,"so strong!"

"So how many of these elements do you have?" Tenya asks with interest.

Bakugo and Shoto looked up, also decently interested in this.

"Well let's see...um...twelve I think." I say thoughtfully.

Tenya's eyes widen a fraction more.

"And, What other elements do you have besides Fire, Wind, Magic, And life?" He asks.

"Secret~" I answer playfully, making Tenya blush.

Is it me or is winning guys hearts a little too easy in this world?

The rest of the tests continued, the long jump was next and I exceeded above everyone on that one.

Next was grip strength and I wasn't really paying attention on how to use it, so I went up to my boi Shoji who got 540 and his.