Sports Festival pt.2 (Calvary battle)

A/n Look at dis bootiful boy!

Y/n's P.O.V:

While I was worrying about not being able to get a team of five,that wasn't the case at all.

It seems that everyone wanted to team with me, I didn't know who to chose. I smiled as I saw Monoma in the crowd, pretending like he didn't care.

I walked up to him and his first name accidentally slipped from my mouth.

"Hey Neito! I see you over there you Tsundere!" I called out to him, making all of the guys surrounding me turn around shell-shocked.

You? On first name basis with the very soul that can't even stand to look at class 1a?

None-the-less, it still hurt the insides of the boys pretty badly, seeing how friendly you were with the class 1a rival, and dismissing his insults like it was an everyday conversation. Neito was even shocked with the fact that you would choose him, the enemy of 1a, out of all the other people you could've choose.

That wasn't the only thing that surprised him, what really surprised him was the fact that you called him by his first name so casually, even though you're not even that acquainted with each other.

"You called me Neito."

"Whoops, sorry..it kinda just,ya know...slipped out.."

"It's fine...I guess.."

"I would like to team up with you Neito!" I smile brightly.

"Tsk, fine. But I'm being on top, I can't really carry much weight, I'm not really that muscular." Neito said with embarrassment.

"Hm, really? I'm pretty light, try to pick me up Neito~" I teased him.

"W-wait a minute!" he stuttered with a blush on his face as I jumped at him for him to catch me. 

Luckily, he did. 

If he didn't I could've just levitated myself.

"O-okay moron, are you happy now. I-I can carry you, but that's because you're lighter than most people. This still doesn't change the fact that I'll be on top." he said shyly.

I levitated myself onto his shoulders.

"I don't think so. I'll be top, you'll be bottom~" I smirked.

Neito blushed a deep red.

"I don't think she realized how weird that sounded."