Chapter 1

BlueLeader-StH
Sonic, Rouge and Amy

@shademeralds
Shadow

It was Amy's birthday and now that she was old enough to drink, she wanted to have her party at a bar. Everyone was coming besides Tails and Cream since they were too young. Everyone was excited about the party, everyone accept a certain person.

Shadow had debated for hours endlessly with a white bat, rouge. He was determined not to attend the party as she was trying to get him to go with her.

"Shadow, come on. You need to socialise more. You're apart of the team now, which means when we do activities with the team, you are expected to come too. Don't you know how disappointed Amy will be if you don't show up?" Rouge said, pleading her friend to come with her. If he didn't come voluntarily then she wasn't afraid to take him with her with force.

"But rose wouldn't notice anyways, she's too busy drooling over faker so if I was to go it's not like she would notice because she wouldn't realise I was there anyways" Shadow said sternly.

Rouge sighed. "I know Amy will probably pay most of her attention to Sonic. But can't you come? Even if it's just for me." She said and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Shadow groans loudly "fine but I'm not staying long, and don't expect me to go out of my way to speak to anyone. Especially faker."

Rouge immediately light up and hugged him. "Thank you! I will assure you, you won't regret it."

"What time do we have to be there?" Shadow asked

Rouge took her phone out and looked at the time "in about ten minutes"

"Okay" Shadow said calmly, he needed to get himself in the right mindset to be around that many people at one time, which he hated.

"But don't you wanna try to at least speak with someone, even if it's just for a minute?" Rouge asked. "I know you're more on yourself but I want you to make friends. You only have me and Omega."

Shadow shook his head "no. I'd rather not get attached to anyone other than you two."

Rouge sighed. "Shadow, attachment is not bad. I know you're scared you will loose the ones you care about but you can't live with that fear forever."

"I can and I will. Don't try to force me out of my comfort zone" Shadow said.

"That's unhealthy, you know that. Of course you will loose people but you can always remember the time you had with them. If you don't give a people a chance, you won't have those fun memories with them." Rouge said and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Just give it a chance."

Shadow sighed heavily "I'll try my best but don't expect anything big"

Rouge smiled softly at him. "Just a small talk, that's all I'm asking for."

Shadow nodded "okay"

"You know what... let's go already. Rather be early than late." Rouge said and clapped in her hands.

Shadow nodded "if you insist"

"It will be last crowded and you can leave earlier. So it has benefits for you." Rouge said.

"Okay that's fine with me" Shadow said.

"Let's go then." Rouge said and grabbed the keys of their house

Shadow nodded and headed out

They left the house and Rouge locked the door before they made their way to the bar.