1

Joshua woke up to the beautiful voice of his, or as he wished his, Angel. He fell in love with his bestfriend named Yoon Jeonghan. Jisoo loved and adored Jeonghan. He was the perfect one in his eyes. They were bestfriends since childhood and Jisoo had a crush on him since the very beginning. But, even tho Jeonghan was gay, he was sure he saw him just as a friend.

'Joshuji' The elder called. Jisoo loved this name cuz only Jeonghan called him this.

'Mhhh?' The other hummed.

'Wake up or we will be late for class'

Jisoo and Jeonghan were also roommates, so Jeonghan always wakes Joshua. The men got ready for school and were eating breakfast right now.

'Wow. Thats delicious.' Jisoo admired the food Jeonghan made.

'It's just some pancakes. Don't overreact.' Jeonghan said laughing. But secretly he loved how Jisoo compliments everything he does. Cuz he likes him. Not just as a friend. More.

Jisoo just laughed. After breakfast they walked to class. They both had the same first class, Maths. None of them liked it but since they were together, it was ok.

~Time skip to end of the school

'Jisoo-ah! Wait!' Jeonghan yelled after his Bestfriend as he runned after him.

'Why didn't you wait for me?'

'Oh... I thouht you were busy with those girls...' Jisoo said a little hurt.

'Why would I be busy with them, when I have You?' Jeonghan asked. Jisoo started to blush madly at those words. He looked almost like a tomato. But he shrugged it off as he thought that the elder just made a joke.

'Let's go to the Ice Cream shop!' Jeonghan pleaded. Jisoo just nodded and took Jeonghans hand. Jeonghan now also blushed. But he told himself that this is a common thing to do as bestfriends.... or is it?