3

Jisoo woke up on an empty couch.

'Where was Jeonghan?' Was everything he could think of. He stood up to go to the bathroom.

'AHHHHH!' Jeonghan screamed. He covered his private part and screamed.

'HYUNG! I-I'M SORRY' Joshua said as he quickly ran out of the room.
'What- What was that...' He said as he sighed. He went to the kitchen to drink a cup of tea.

~Inside the bathroom

Jeonghan was still shoked and starred at the door.

'Why must this always happen to me...?' He said and continued to dry himself.

'H-Hey Jeonghan... I'm sorry for what happened...' Jisoo said as he knocked on the door. Jeonghan wrapped a towel around his lower body and unlocked the door.

'It's fine... you didn't mean to.' Jeonghan said. He started to chuckle as he realised that Jisoo starred at his abs.

'If you take a photo, it will last longer' Jeonghan said smirking.

'O-Oh... Can I?' Joshua said Joking. They both laughed and walked to the kitchen.

'I'm gonna change and then make breakfast.' Jeonghan said.

'That's why I love you, Hyung!' Jisoo said happyly.

'I hope so. I mean, you look like a stick. It's good that you eat something.' Jeonghan said a bit serious as he left to go change.

'What do you want to do today?' Jeonghan asked as he came back to the kitchen.

'You.' Jisoo said. Jeonghan blushed a bit at this commend but he shrugged it off, it was ment to be a joke so why should he blush...or was it?

'Let's go to the amusement park!' Jisoo said as his eys sparkled like a child.

'Cute' Jeonghan thought.

'Sure! Why not!'

~Time skip to the amusement park

'I want to go to that ride! OH and THAT! And that! And that!' Jisoo told Jeonghan who was holding his hand.

'Yes... Yes... We will but let me at least pay for the tickets!' Jeonghan said to the childish Joshua. 'Why did I fall in love with this dork' Jeonghan whispered to himself.

'What did you say?' Jisoo asked.

'O-Oh nothing'
'I said that out loud? He thought.

'I want to go to that ride!' Jisoo said pointing on a roller coaster. (Insert Chungha XD)

'Wow....' Jeonghan said a bit dizzy 'That was so-'

'Funny!' Jisoo cutted him off.

'Terrible...' Jeonghan thought. 'Yes you are right!' He said, cause he didn't want to make his love sad. They went on lots of these kind of rides. Until they walked by a ferris wheel.

'I want to go there!' Jeonghan said, still holding Jisoos hand.

'Yes. Me too!'

'Whoa... I'ts so beautifull here!' Jeonghan told his bestfriend, who was starring at something else. Something that was much more beautifull to him, Jeonghan. His first, and his last love.

'You are much more beautiful.' Jisoo told the elder. Jeonghan blushed and looked at his love.

Their cabin stood still on the top of the ferris wheel.

'Jeonghan... I need to tell you something...' Jisoo said as he starred into the eyes of his Angel.

'I Lo....'

To be continued...

~J