Part 5 - Titans Vs. Evil Genius/Feet Back To Normal

In The Tallest Building, The Titans Barge In, "Stop Right There", Said Starfire, "Not So Fast", Said Cyborg, The Evil Genius Said "The Teen Titans, We Meet For The First Time", "You Poisoned The Girls Feet, Don't Poison My Girlfriend's Feet", Said Cyborg, Back At Superhero High, Hawkgirl Says "Oh My Goodness, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl And Bumblebee, You Do Have Big Feet", "Oh, My Sneakers Were Awesome", Said Supergirl, "I Got The Antidote Ready", Said Poison Ivy, "Good, Pour Them On Their Feet", Said Hawkgirl, "Can Their Shoes And Pants Get Fixed By This?", Said Poison Ivy, "Uh, I Don't Know, Pour It Now", Said Hawkgirl, "Okay", Said Poison Ivy, She Pours The Antidote On Their Feet, Their Feet Began To Shrink Back To Normal, Batgirl's Pants Began To Get Fixed, Her Lucky Boots Reappear As Her Feet Shrink Back To Normal, "Yes, My Pants And My Lucky Boots Are Back, My Feet Are Now Normal", She Said, Wonder Woman's Pants Began To Get Fixed, As Her Feet Shrink Back To Normal, Her Boots Came Back, And Her Bracelets Appeared Back On Her Arms, "Yay, My Favorite Boots And My Pants And My Bracelets Are Back, And My Feet Are Now Normal", Supergirl's Sneakers Came Back As Her Feet Shrink Back To Normal, "Yeah, My Favorite Sneakers Came Back, And My Feet Are Now Normal", Bumblebee's Shoes Came Back, As Her Feet Shrink Back To Normal, "Wow, My Shoes Came Back, And My Feet Are Now Normal", Hawkgirl Smiles, Happy Now?", "Yeah", The Girls Smile.