Part 6 - The Evil Genius Defeated/Muscular Ending

Back With The Titans, "Azarath Metrio Zintos", Said Raven, As The Chemicals Blow Up, The Evil Genius Said, "No, My Plans", The Titans Defeat The Evil Genius, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Said The Evil Genius, Beast Boy Turns Into A Giant Hawk, "Come On, Let's Gets Out Of Here", The Titans Leave, As The Tallest Building Explode, Everyone Cheered, "We Did It", Said Cyborg, Starfire Kissed Cyborg, "Well That's How You Make Love", Said Raven, Back At Superhero High, "We Saved The World Again", Said Cyborg, "The Girls Now Have Normal Feet, And Look , Their Pants And Shoes Are Now Fixed", "Yeah, So As Wonder Woman's Bracelets", Said Beast Boy, Harley Quinn Walked Over, "Wow, A Drink", She Said And Drinks It, "Harley, No", Said Raven, "What?", Said, Harley, "Oh No, I Feel Weird", Her Shirt Buttons Pop Off One By One, Her Puffy Sleeves Burst, Her Arms And Torso Get Muscular, And Her Belt Snapped Off, And Her Shirt Ripped And Burst, She's Now A Muscular Girl, Star Sapphire And Miss Martian Appears, "Oh, Look At Their Feet, Ther'ye, Ther'ye..." Said Star Sapphire, "Normal?", Said Miss Martian, "Yeah, Normal", Said Star Sapphire, "Harley's Got Some Big Muscles", Said Frost As She Walked In, "Yes, And That's Weird", Said Miss Martian, Star Sapphire Begins To Grow Muscles Too, Her Arms Began To Rip Her Sleeves, And Her Belt Snapped Off, "My Sleeves, My Belt!!!" She Screams, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy And Raven Says, "Titans Forever!!!"
The End.