The shuriken eye weirdo {mostly my POV with some of my backstory}

Y/N POV

Y/N: finally! I'm free from this hell hole!!

???: meh I woulda loved to go to that school... just for business.

Y/N: who the fuck is out there!

Some guy wearing a white T-shirt walked out of the alley but what caught your eye is the cape he had slung over his right shoulder.

???: the names Gabriel... you can either call me Gabe or Greenie I really don't care which one.

Y/N: oh umm okay? So you gonna mug me or what?

Greenie: nah I don't really need to I mean I kind of have my own set of skills that are better than what you have.

Y/N: I take offense to that!

Greenie: meh don't care and never will.

Y/N: hey I have one question. Do you have... family?

You could swear you saw his eyes go completely pitch black.

Y/N: umm are you oka-

He then punches a wall putting a hole in it not to mention it was concrete.

Greenie: God fucking damnit the memories are back.

Gabriel's POV

I punched a concrete wall out of fear, anger, and most importantly disbelief.

Gabe: god fucking damnit the memories are back.

All I could remember was how you were betrayed by someone named CRYAOTIC before he went on a complete genocide craze. Everyone was happy including Jack which was all i wanted for him "happiness" I vaguely remember what his last words were: "I forgive you." That son of a bitch WILL pay for what he did to everyone. Vanoss died fighting, I have no idea how delirious died, I've died by a slash wound from his sack of shit knife at least twenty three times before he got bored and moved on to killing other megalomaniacs. "I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE END OF THE VOID IF I HAVE TO..."

I didn't even realize that i was banging my head into the broken concrete until i was already losing consciousness.