Explaination - 1

Sitting on my bed with clothes everywhere and bags on the bed. Holding in front of me was the divorce papers and next to it was the Basketball tournament letter. I'd be in court in 3 days and I'll be coaching for in the USA national basketball team next week. 

Just then Jack sat down next to me. "Dad, are you actually divorcing with mum?", he asked. "Look, it's not my decision." I had to say to him. I hate hurting his feelings."Will I ever get to see you again?" asked Jack. " Of course, I couldn't leave you for more than a day without missing you and your sister." Just then Alex came in and Jack left. " Hi Dad." She said. " What are you doing?" She asked. " Dad's packing." Jack said from the next room. "WHAT!" Alex yelled. " Mum's divorcing me." I explained. "I'm going to court in 3 days." I continued. "Why is she divorcing you?" Alex asked. "Well we don't have the same feelings for each other as we did back in high school."I said " And besides I won't be home much soon because of basketball." I said. "oh ok, well I got to go." And with that she left, disappointed and confused.

...

Hey, guys hope you liked the chapter, my chapters are gonna be quite short because I don't have much time to write xx

COMMENT IF I SHOULD WRITE MORE xoxo

Atalia <3