k α l σ p s í α

thє dєlusíσn;thíngs вєíng mσrє вєαutíful thαn thєч rєαllч αrє.

˚୨୧˚.                                  .˚୨୧˚

I was currently at the center to buy a new house, it definitely wasn't easy.
All the houses I looked at had a aura to them, some bad, some good. One of the houses honestly gave me chills, but it was a good chill? If that even makes sense, it's like I wanted to explore kind of chill.

So here I was, finally at the house, ready to pay, it was a fairly dark house, more of my type. I don't typically wear outgoing clothes, just plain black and white kind of stuff. Of course I don't have all black and white, but I'm set on the color, I hate attention.

"That is all for this house, it's a spooky one.." The old man said making him sigh.

"Spooky? Like scary? Why would it be scary?" I asked suspiciously, confused as there was no info on the house being "scary" online.

"You don't know? This is the haunted house! Everyone knows that." He gave me a look.

I don't honestly fall for rumors easily so I shrugged it off, ghosts aren't real anyways. He gave me an "Okay whatever you say." Look. I gave him the money and finished up with paperwork. It took 30 minutes to do the work, but I think it was worth it. As if time has gone by fast enough, I'm standing in front of the house. It looked spacious enough, maybe a 3 person house.

It had started to rain, feeling the water drops on my head, I panicked and got as many boxes as I could, and scurried inside

It had started to rain, feeling the water drops on my head, I panicked and got as many boxes as I could, and scurried inside. Setting the boxes down quickly in front of the fireplace in the living room, and running outside only to meet it pouring down rain. 'I've only been inside for 30 seconds..' I thought while grabbing the last two boxes and running back inside. I shut the door and turned on the lights for a better view, trying to juggle two boxes isn't easy, so I set them both down with the rest of the boxes in the living room.

I finally had a good look around, it was spacious as I looked at the ceiling, very tall roof, which I loved. But definitely needed some cleaning.

As I started to explore I noticed something, it looked like a picture on the wall I got up to it, but the frame was all beat up and the glass itself was foggy and heavily covered with dust

As I started to explore I noticed something, it looked like a picture on the wall I got up to it, but the frame was all beat up and the glass itself was foggy and heavily covered with dust. I figured I would buy a new frame and clean the glass. I continued my way upstairs, with a master bedroom on the right and a bath room on the left. And another picture at the end. So, only two rooms up here, okay. I walked back down the stairs and turned right, heading for the kitchen it seemed like. The kitchen was a little smaller than I expected but hey, at least there is a kitchen. A small but petite table and chairs in the dining room. 4 chairs total. I nodded and walked back to the living room.

"I wonder where the other room is.." I spoke to no one.

As if my question was answered my head turned left, and saw a door, walking into the room, found it, the other bedroom, it smelled heavily of mold and dust, making me cough. Yup, cleaning starts today. The bedroom was relatively smaller but had a bathroom attached to it. Continuing to the bathroom, it was also covered in mold and yellow. Disgusting. I quickly made my way back out to the living room and started unpacking.

I brought all my clothes and other necessities upstairs to the cleaner bedroom and bathroom.

After I had finished unpacking I looked at the bed, and checked it to make sure there wasn't any maggots or bed bugs. Nope, looking completely clean. That's a good sign. It seems like no one ever used the top floor, resulting in it being more clean.

I figured that since I had no food in the house, I would go out to grocery shop. I made my way outside with my purse, and hailed a taxi. I hopped in and told the taxi driver the address of the store nearby. While we started to drive, I looked out the window, and I can't help but look back to me and my parents..

"Hunny don't go too close to the road please!" My mother yelled.

"Okay mommy!" I giggled playing with my ball and bouncing it around the drive way. But, the ball bounced out of my reach and made its way to the road. I didn't think of where It was going and ran after it, towards the road..

"Darling! Get back here!" My mother ran after me, looking at the car speeding down the road, she ran and crashed into me, I flung to to the other side of the road, skidding my elbow and knees. As well as other body parts, but that didn't stop me from looking back to see my mom on the drive way, a few feet from the car in front of her. Bloody and unconscious, I ran to her with tears in my eyes.

"Mommy!" I screamed as I scrambled to her and shook her, "Mommy stop playing with me!" I cried, she opened her eyes slightly and smiled, "It's dangerous hunny, you've could've gotten hurt.." Her breath rigid and uneven. I saw the driver get out of the car and run to us, I looked at him, "Bad man! Don't come near my mommy!" I yelled as he came closer and looked at my mom trying to help her. "No! Bad man!" I screamed at him. My mother's hand touched my arm slightly as I turned my attention back to her.

"Hunny, please remember something for me.." She coughed.

"Yes mommy?!" I cried hard.

"Please,

Stay out of the road next time, people are not to be trusted."

And that's when I heard her last breath.

˚୨୧˚.                                  .˚୨୧˚
Hey guys! How was the first chapter?  Like it so far? Well, see you children in the next chapter! 🖤☁️-mommy lollie-☁️🖤

1036 words.