Chapter 4: A story with my ocs

"Hello Students! We have been investigating the deaths of SWEETART, MINA, AND HANA!" says the announcer has we get our stuff "Please walk with a friend or friends home for the remainder of the school year and dont talk to strangers!"

Cindys P.O.V

"Wow" I said looking at Buttercup and Weaboo. "Why do they always have to lie about DEATH?"
"You dont know if its a lie or not!" says Buttercup a wolf girl that always seems to wear a pinkish-purpleish jacket and skirt. "I'm definitely not walking home tonight! Just because Deku-kun dosent love me doesn't mean I wanna die by a stranger!"
"Y-yea Cindy..Buttercup is right!" says Weaboo~chan. "Im walking home with Buttercup."
"WHAT THE HELL!" I yell at them. "THEY ARE JUST TRYNA SCARE US!" Buttercup looks like she's about to cry. Weaboo~Chan hugs Buttercup looking at Cindy mad. "If your gonna be like that then...YOUR NOT OUR FRIEND ANYMORE!"  I look at them both. "FINE! I DON'T NEED Y'ALL!"

Weaboo~Chans P.O.V

I look at Cindy a fox girl with two tails and a sweater. She usually is never like this but I guess its since she doesn't believe in this stuff and they only just announced this one. "C-Cindy...." I stutter at the fox girl. "I-Im sorry-" before I could finish my sentence she walked away with her stuff. I wonder whats gonna happen to her- Is she gonna be ok?

End👏of👏part👏1