Chapter 12

Elizabeth POV.

I woke up and realized that I was alone in bed, I looked at the time on my phone and I saw a note that says.

"Elizabeth, I didn't wanted to woke you up, but I'm going back to New York to see if I can get some information on what happened last night with Jordan. I will be back soon and please do as I say and stay close to Christian. I love you".

I placed back the note on the bedside table with a sigh and went to used the bathroom. I am very scared and worried about Andre and his family, I don't know who or why would someone would want to hurt them, why now?, nothing seems to add up.

After I was through I picked up my phone and went to the kitchen and I noticed that Christian was here.

"Good morning Christian".

"Good morning miss Johnson, Mr. Sander-".

"I know Christian".

I sat around the tablet that was set with breakfast, of course Andre had ordered room service before he left.

While I sat there with no  appetite for food I called my aunt to apologize for leaving the house and took her car.

"Hi aunt, I'm sorry I took your car without asking, and I'm sorry that I made you worried".

I start off by saying before she could speak.

"You had me so worried about you I didn't know what to do because i had no idea you left until Andre showed up. Thats when i asked Sarah if she had anything to do with you leaving and she told me you guys had a talk and you left".

"I'm sorry aunt, I just had to get away".

"What did she say to you?".

"I don't want to talk about it aunt".

"I am sorry Elizabeth I shouldn't have forced you to be around your mother".

"Its okay, how's Rosa ?".

"She's okay, she went over to see miss wilson, she said she havent seen her in a long time  which i didn't get".

"Because mother has been keeping her to watch after Nathan while she sip her wine and talk with her beloved Daran for hours".

"What!. Why didn't Rosa told me about this".

"Because mom asked her not to".

"I can't believe Sarah".

I sigh not wanting to talk about mother anymore.

"I will bring over your car soon".

"Andre had brought it back this morning. I am sorry about what happened to Jordan".

"I'm terrified aunt, what if something happens to him, I don't know how I would live without him".

"Don't worry about it sweetpea he's going to be okay, they will get to the bottom of this".

"I really hope so".

"I have to go now".

"Bye aunt".

"Christian, I want to go home now please".

"Okay miss Johnson".

I got up from the table without having a single bite of breakfast,  that would be brunch anyway because I got up at mid morning.

I didn't have anything at the hotel so I just took up my purse and phone and had Christian take me home.

On the way home my rang and it was Jacques, I haven't spoken to him or Maria for a awhile. I know he's probably worried why he's calling, he must have heard what happened to Jordan.