Chapter 1: Just like Sims, But with Giant naked people.

Ever being called Bergsra, I have been testing my powers a bit.

Firstly, I have an almost infinite reach. Let me explain. I thought that since I'm now kinda their god, I would be bound to the area and not be able to leave. But so far I could move my consciousness as far as i wanted to. I have not found the limit yet thus the almost infinite reach. Reach refers to if I'm able to exert my powers. I created a few small mud statues in order to test but it seems that there isn't any difference creating those nearer or further from the village that I saved.

By the way, some of the villagers found a few of my mud statues and is using them as idols to worship me.

Second, I can't seem to find any downsides to my powers aside from the fact that it uses the surround materials. I have tried building houses. My first few attempts were using dirt and simply forming a house shape. However it just fell apart like loose dirt. But when I tried using Mud or Stone from further down underground, the house became very sturdy and a cave formed where I pulled the materials from. I've also tried controlling trees when building the houses but it seems that objects that are alive in certain ways are unable to be moved. Meaning, I can move wood but not when it is still a tree.

Thirdly, I can create an avatar.

When I was creating statues, I remembered the giant earth golem I made. It seems that from my memories, I was able to control it and was in it's point of view. With that, I tried to create a small golem and control it. The result?

Interesting.

Its like moving a normal body.

However I could still exert powers on the body itself to change it's shape or to the surroundings. It is exactly like an avatar.

Another thing I found out was that the statues that I made also served as an eye. I could watch from the statue, transfer my consciousness to the location of the statue, or even control the statues itself. This also happened to the trial houses that I created. Apparently, anything I identify as a golem can be controlled by me.

Now all I did was helping out the village with reconstruction of houses using my powers and I also made a bigger statue in the center of the village so that I could watch the village as well as help them out if anything happens.

This looks kind of familiar doesn't it? Where have I seen this before...

Oh. Isn't this basically Sim cities?

...

Ah shit, Here we go again.

Town or City management, well it's fine. I got some cheat abilities anyway.

Ignoring the fact that it is going to be basically a town management game for me, I left the town after making sure there was no Titans nearby and flew in a random direction different from when I was testing my reach. I wanted to see if there are other civilisations.

Namely, the Walls.

If this world is indeed from Attack on Titan, where am I in the timeline?

I need to find the Walls and see if Trost has been breached yet.

As I flew, I spotted a large forest area and got close to it.

Isn't that the forest close to the walls that the training scene happens in? Or the one that the scouts regularly passes by or through?

On second thought, are those even the same forests?

I should have paid more attention to all the Attack on Titan superfans. They usually know everything there is to know about the AoT world.

The closer I flew, the more I realise that the trees are massive. From the monitor's perspective that we usually have, we fail to realise how heckin huge these trees are.

Those people should have just made a wall from these trees to be perfectly honest.

Back to what I'm supposed to be doing, fortunately the walls came in sight once I cleared the forest.

I flew close to the gates and made a human sized mud avatar to possess. For clothes, I plucked the grass I could see and controlled the fibers in the plants to create a sort of cloak for myself.

Alright! I'm all set.

"Who goes there!"

A guard stop me from entering the walls. I have no idea how I'm going to get through this but I have confidence in my acting skills.

"Ah, please, my village was attacked by Titans! I was one of the few survivors that managed to escape. Please help me, let me in. "

My voice came out hoarse and I grabbed the guards arm and showed my dirty looking 'skin'.

"Alright fine. But don't keep your hood up or more people are going to stop you for being suspicious."

"Ah, thank you so much.."

It seems a hood isn't going to be a good idea. I need to find a way to make my avatar look more human. The important parts would be the eyes and hair.

I went to a secluded area and started pulling minerals from the ground. Hopefully the minerals are similar to earth's.

For eyes, I chose marble. It is white and looks abit like an eye ball's whites. I then pulled out some iron ore which are reddish brown in colour and molded them together so that the iron ore would become the iris and there would be a hold where the pupils would be.

For the hair, I did the same thing as my cloak where I pulled the fibers out of the plants and place them on my avatar's head.

After all that, my avatar is almost indistinguishable from a normal person unless u look into the mouth or closely at the eyes.

I went to the closes person I could find and ask what was the latest thing that happened to try to figure out where in the timeline I was in.

"Latest news? Oh you are not around here I see. Let's see, I guess the latest news would be that there's a cool new brothel that just ope-......................................................................................... space chickens right? . Oh yea I guess the new batch of soldiers has also just finished their training. "

" Yea those space chi- wait did you say the recruits finished their training? "

" Yup. Its been a few days already"

Oh no.

*rumble*

*BOOM*