chapter 6 | learning lessons (SMUT)

"She was here literally a minute ago." Finneas said.

I stood there frozen. I don't want to know where she is. I don't want to know what she's doing. I don't want this to be my reality. I can't even fucking think straight. I looked down at my phone. Unlocking it, I immediately was reminded of haileys message. I stared at it. With a tear streaming down my face I clicked on her name, and blocked her. Finneas wiped my tear and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry." He walked away as I was still just frozen. I couldn't fucking move. My thoughts were so unclear.

"Heyyyyy Y/N mind if I bring a cute lil shawty to the party?" Isaac said slurring his words.

I looked up and at him. Staring at him I just barely nodded enough. Who fucking cares what happens at this shit ass party anyway.

"Helllll yea." He smirked and went to leave to get the girl from the hotel lobby.

I decided I should find Billie and face my reality. I stared at the staircase and made my way over to it. My thoughts of Billie and Zoe started to infuriate me. I started stomping up the stairs. Going down the hall I could hear a familiar voice giggling from the farthest bedroom. My eyebrow twitched. My hand clenched into a fist. My breathing became heavier. I walked to the door slowly.

"Billie be a good girl" I heard coming from the room.

I busted the door open to see exactly what I expected. Billie laid on the bed naked with her legs spread open. Zoe, still naked and fingering Billie.

"I fucking knew it. For fuck sake." I said as Billie shot up from the bed in surprise.

I stormed away.

"Y/N wait!" I heard Billie yell from afar.

I went down the stairs looking down trying not to cry. I accidentally bumped into someone walking up the stairs, but I didn't want to look up Incase I lost it all.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up. There she was. Right as I thought it was 100% over. Hailey Foxman was standing right in front of me.

"Hey Hailey" I said quietly.

"Uhhh y'all know each other?" Isaac said.

I ignored him.

"Zoe I need to find Y/N!" I heard Billie scream from the bedroom.

"Would you excuse us Isaac?" I grabbed haileys hand.

"Where are we g-"

"Just shut up and follow me" I interrupted her.

I marched us out of the penthouse suite and onto the elevator. The ride to the 7th floor was quiet. We reached my hotel room and I looked at Hailey. I opened the door.

"Sit down." I demanded not knowing what I was going to do next.

"Why are you here?"

"Why have you been ignoring me?" She asked sternly.

"Because I have a fucking girlfriend! I told you this! The whole media told you this! You knew this Hailey!" I said turning red with anger.

"Yeah well by the looks of what just happened in that hotel room, not a very good one."

I turned pale. Her words repeating over and over in my head.

"why are you fucking here?" I asked again but quieter this time.

"you've been on my mind a lot lately..." she paused

"my brother died Y/N" she looked right into my eyes as hers started to water.