❝Sensei.❞

Prologue - 3/3

Where is he? Ray wondered worryingly as she paced the halls , he's supposed to had showed up hours ago. A few class periods had already gone by. Maybe he's sick? I assume after I feel asleep he walked  home pretty late last night ?

The petite blonde girl pondered as she began walking to class. This class in particular she had to show to.

This teacher— made sure Rachel was present.

Her biology teacher. Daniel Dickens.

Part 3 - Sensei.

Before she knew it, the bell rung —  She was late. "Ah!" She had to be hasty , or else sensei will-

Rachel huffed as she slid open the classroom door. She had hurried to that class like no other. But why?

"Oh Good Morning, Rachel!" Danny kindly smiled at her. She looked at him and nodded smiling, she felt uneasiness so she knew the good thing to do was act as if everything was fine. As she walked past her Sensei's desk , he stopped her.

"But Rachel..." he began to creepily glare at her, "You were late, you know how I feel about that. We wouldn't want anything to happen to those beautiful peepers of yours, yes?"

"Yes." She responded instantly. Her Sensei..was a very strange man. But seemed to only act this way towards her. Was she his favorite student?

"Good, stay out of trouble." His expression grew serious, "Or would you like to be one of my specimens?"

Rachel felt uncomfortable so she just calmy sat at her seat and listened to his lecture to the entire class. Looking around the room you could see,  the man had an obsession for eyes. But maybe thats because he teaches biology? Its just part of the human body?

◇◇◇

"Fuck..." Showing up here is such a pain in the ass sometimes.. Isaac had finally made it onto campus. He walked around the outskirts to see if she was around.

No luck. "She must be in the school.." He sighed, Guess I got no choice...

Zack stepped into the school. He felt some eyes pressing on him as if they whispered trying not to catch his attention. He groaned, "I really hate this piece of shit school.." Zack couldn't stand the students at this school. If any were to approach him they'd be asking for a fight. He really wasn't open to talking.

However, he is for this girl.

"Where the hell would she be?" He walked through the halls as he tried to find any clue of where she might've been.

Ring. Ring. Riiinnnggg~

The students flooded out the class. Rachel was in a daze and didnt notice the bell rung until the class was practically empty. "Ah?!" She sprung up from her chair.

"Rachel." She heard a stern tone.

She was on her way out the class but slowly turned nervously,  "Yes, sensei?"