Chapter 12 - pt 1

Sam's Pov

Katrina and I both woke up early that day to make sure everything was in place. The gang was arriving in a few hours and so were put friends. Allison and Ben were gonna be here any minute. Katrina and I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. Katrina day on the counter top while I made us coffee for the long day. I handed Kat her cup and she kissed my nose. I stood between her legs as she was still on top of the counter. We talked about random things as we always do. Just then we heard a knock on the door. I set my cup down and walked over to the door opening it to see my siblings.

"Hey guys!" I yelled softly as I gave them each a hug

Katrina slid off the counter and walked over to us and did the same

"I feel like it's been forever!" Allison complained to us

"I've missed you both!" I said in a response

Normal siblings don't have a good relationship. Mainly filled with telling and fighting but not us three. We had an amazing relationship. I let them in and made coffee for them as well. We made small talk until around 7:00. Katrina went upstairs to go get Abby up. Around 15 minutes later Katrina came down and not shortly after so did Abby. I got up and ran over to Abby. I grabbed her, picked her up, and twirled her around then genteelly set her down. I then turned her towards me and I looked into her eyes. I gave her a really big hug.

"Happy birthday Abby Girl," I whispered

"Thank you daddy," she replied

I let go and she walked over to the couch and sat down next to her mother. My siblings were sitting across from her

"Oh my goodness Sam. She is even more gorgeous than what you've told me over the phone. Oh she is so so much prettier then the photos you've sent me," Allison cooed

I laughed at her "Abby these are my siblings Allison and Ben," I said

They each shared a hug and we hung out around the house together until everyone else showed up.

*noon*

By now Corey, Devyn, Colby, and Maya showed up. We hadn't done to much but we had fun before her party started.

*2:30*

....