5 || Boboiboy and Y/N thunderstorm

“You might change him but he ours friend. We do anything to bring him back to us! ”

3rd POV

"Computer! Get the tools to torture Boboiboy! "Adudu say while laughing evily. Computer do as she told so.

A while later...

None of their Plan is work. Probe then gave Adudu a balloon which he squish to strong and it Pop.

"Oh mother of  you. Balloon pop! Pop! "Say Boboiboy.

"HUH?! "The three of them look at him. Adudu then smirk and pop another balloon. Once again Boboiboy shock. They start to exploding more and more balloon as it a game. Boboiboy keep shouting. Adudu exploding the last balloon and then, there smoke around them. When the smoke clear it reveal new version of Boboiboy......

Thunderstorm. Adudu and Probe look terrified.

"Who are you guys?! "Boboiboy ask fiercely. Adudu and Probe smirk and decide to take advantage of Him.

"I'm your friend, Adudu"Adudu say. They explain and gave Thunderstorm wrong information.
Adudu even gave Boboiboy new name which is.... Adada.

They later goes to Tok Aba house.Boboiboy knock on the door. The door open by Tok Aba and His friends.

"Boboiboy! "They shout and run to hug him. Boboiboy Thunderstorm push them away.  Thunderstorm makes a angry face.

"Who Boboiboy?! I'm Adada"Thunderstorm say.

"You're not! You're are Boboiboy our best friends, our companion, Boboiboy you are likes leader to us. You can't say that! " Y/N shout. Ochobot scene Y/N and Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy Lightning is now 2nd tier which is Thunderstorm. Y/N is upgrading! "Ochobot say and take everyone off Guard. Then there red light around Y/N. When the light clear it reveal, Red, Black clothes before revealing Y/N.

"Y/N is now at Thunderstorm stage! "Ochobot inform.

"Hahaha*Evil laugh*, Good job Adada, good job"Adudu say appears with Probe while clapping his hand.

"Thanks you, Mister boss"Thunderstorm say.

"Boboiboy!"Ying, Yaya and Gopal who just arrive say.

"I'm not Boboiboy. I'm Adada"Thunderstorm say. Y/N Thunderstorm charge towards Boboiboy, she then Dissapear and appear behind him knock him down. The battle the start Between Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Y/N V. S Boboiboy Thunderstorm.

Your POV

"Lie as much as you can. You are our friends and we will bring you back! "I shout. 'Adada' start to laugh evily. Ying and Yaya charge towards him but Thunderstorm is too fast for them and get knock down. Gopal try to attack him but fails.

"Gopal, Change all of that trash into the hardest things. Ying throw all of the trash that Gopal Change to me. Y/N, You our back up plan"Yaya say.

Huhu.. I'm not include. Nevermind I make my own plan.

I Dissapear and appear at Tok Aba Cocotiam's shop.

"Wind, Earth we need your help to defeat Lighting who is upgraded into Thunderstorm "I say. Those two look at me.

"Eh? Isn't Lighting is a good person. How come he upgraded into Thunderstorm and be the bad person? "Wind ask.

"Adudu and Probe Kidnapped him remember. Please we need to bring him back to good side"I plead. They both nods and Close Tok Aba' Shop.
I appear again at Tok Aba house and see all of them [Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Tok Aba and Ochobot] knock out.

"Ohh~ The scaredy cat is back" Thunderstorm say behind me. I appear at other side and see him with an evil Smirk. Wind and Earth later arrives.

"What happen?! "Wind and Earth ask in unison.

"He happen"I say and Point at Thunderstorm who is infront who me.

"Wind use your power to makes a huge gust. Y/N change to  Windy you help wind. I help you two to plus the affect "Earth say. We to as told so. Thunderstorm is too face and knock out all of us.

3rd POV

"Good Job, Adada, Goo Job"Adudu say after seeing all of his enemy is knock out.

"Awesome! Awesome! "Probe cheer. Boboiboy feel something Clip and remember.

Flashback.

"*giggles* Awesome! "Y/N say.

"*nervous laugh* Thanks" Boboiboy say.

Another Flashback

"Awesome"Earth say

Skip cause I'm lazy.

End Flashback.

"Ying, Gopal, Yaya, Grandad, Ochobot, Wind, Earth, and Y/N"Boboiboy look at each one of them.

"You! "Boboiboy snap. Adudu and Probe look shock at Thunderstorm sudden Outbursts.

"You! Adudu and Probe! We are not friends! "Thunderstorm shout. He them knock them in Flash.

"Guys, I'm sorry"Boboiboy say.

"No need, we are friends after all"Y/N say as the other show Thumbs ups agreeing with her.

"Seem like Lighting just update to 2nd tier which is Thunderstorm. Congratulations! "Ochobot say.

"Awesome! /Cool! "Boboiboy and Y/N say in unison. All of them then share happy laugh.