shopping

Athena's pov

Me, Gabby, Leia, Amaila and Andrea pile into Gabby's car, She starts it and we drive down the long driveways to the main road. 15 minutes into the drive, nobody has said anything until Leia opens her mouth. "So Athena, you know Vally is single right?" She looks back towards me, she's in the front passenger seat "I heard..." I say, with a questioning tone. "Well, he's been single for like ever.... And he's into short girls" She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows, "I heard that too" I laugh so does everyone else

"So what do you think about him?" Amaila asks, "Ummm I don't know... " I say "how old is he?" "19" Everyone says "Oof" I say, "What?" Andrea asks, "He doesn't look 19..." I laugh, "Yeah, it's the tattoos" Gabby says, laughing with me, "Probably" I laugh again. "But anyways you think he's sexy right?" Leia wiggles her eyebrows, "Um..." "Common girl say it" Leia shoves my arm "Yes, I think he's really... Really attractive" I sigh. 

the girls squeal

"Look, I totally have no chance" I shrug, "What? Why?!" Amalia asks. "I've never been in a relationship... " I admit, "WHAT?!?!" everyone screams looking at me. "What?" I laugh, throwing my arms up. "You're fucking gorgeous and funny and like super sweet. How?!?!" Andrea says, "I'm so not gorgeous" I shake my head

They all gasp

"Oh hunny yes the fuck you are" Leia says, "No I'm not" I start blushing... "I also wasn't allowed to date anyone until I turned 17 and I just turned 17 three months ago, my dad's are strict" I admit, "Bro what the hell!" Gabby screams from the drivers seat "I know" I scream right back "also, if we're being honest. I've never even kissed anyone" I admit

"WHAT?!?" They all scream. "Yep... " I agree, "Girl... We need to get you laid" Leia says. "For real" Everyone agrees. "I heard Vally is over 9 inches when he's hard" Gabby's wiggles her eyebrows "but I would never do anything with him, he's family to me"

5 minutes later and we're at the mall, everyone gets out of the car and we head inside the mall. i follow the group of girls to American Eagle and They stop before going in, Leia turns to me "What's your size?" I tell her but all the others listen and nod, I guess i'm not going to be the one picking out my clothes. We all part our separate ways and go inside the stores. 

The first thing I come across is a really cute pair of jeans. I hold them up looking at them only for them to be snatched from me, I turn around and it's Leia. "Get them" She smiles, handing them back to me "Okay" I laugh "Also, we're all looking for you too so this wont take too long" She says "Oh, okay" I nod and she walks away

We spend about 20 minutes in there, I pay for everything with Sam's card the total was $428.42 I've never spent that much money in one place in my life. The girls take me to a bunch of other stores and end up spending around 3 to 5 hundred in each. Sam also told the girls to "go crazy" so that's what they're doing. We end up getting lunch in the food court too then going back to shopping. 

"Okay, last store" Andrea smiles and walks towards Victoria Secret smirking

The girls pick out a bunch of really cute things and they tell me that Vally will like them. I just roll my eyes and laugh. I don't get why they're so fixed on me and Val but it's honestly kinda funny because I really don't think anything is going to happen. 

When we're done we all head back to the car and pile the bags into the back.

"Y'all really went all out" I laugh, looking at the bags in the trunk. "Go crazy" Andrea smirks "GO CRAZYYYYY" all the girls scream making me laugh. Gabby turns the radio up and we all start singing and dancing all the way back to the house. 

Pulling up to the house Andrea calls Sam

"Hey babeee come help with the bags? Bring the boys" She says then waits to hang up. "Okay girls, out" She shoos us, we all hop out the car. Gabby pops the back and we all grab a few bags. The boys start coming out one by one. Val's the last one out, we make eye contact and he smiles and chuckles, looking me up and down. I probably look funny considering I have 3 bags in each arm. Leia says something to him and his smile fades and he walks the the trunk "Let's put these in your closet" Andrea says pulling me out of my gaze. I nod and we start walking to my room along with everyone else. The guys head back downstairs after setting everything in my closet.

"Let's go to the pool" Leia says out of the blue, we all agree that thats a great idea 

"Hey, can I borrow one of your bathing suits?" Gabby asks me. "Yeah, sure... There's plenty" I joke. She laughs and picks one out. The other girls go back to their rooms to get changed.

Gabby tells me to wear this one

"Okay ready?" Gabby asks. "I guess" I throw a shirt on. So does she "Boys are already out in the kitchen and dresses soooo.... Get ready to see Vally shirtless... " She smirks. We get down to the kitchen and everyone is down there. "Bout time" Leia skips over to us and gets in the middle of us, intertwining our arms. Me and Gabby both giggle. All of us head outback.

Tomās starts playing music on his speaker. I lift up my shirt and all the girls start hooting. I throw it over my head and toss it to the ground

"Daddy Athena!" Leia moans making me laugh. 

Then I feel water slash on me "Bro what the fuck!" Leia says, "Sorry" I hear Val's deep voice say. 

I look towards the pool and and at him. "That's cold" I say. "Not if you just get in" He smirks and swims over to the edge and gets out... And smirks at me "Don't you think about it Val" I start walking backwards, "What?" He starts walking towards me, "No!!!!" I scream and turn around and start running and laughing.

I hear everyone hooting and hollering along with laughing, I feel arms rap around my waist. "Let go!" I laugh, smacking him. "Never" He says "Val! It's cold!" I scream, He doesn't say anything he just picks me up. I try getting out but the man's strong. We get closer and closer to the pool and he starts laughing "Three, two, onnneee" Everyone screams.

He throws me into the pool then jumps in after me. I come up to the top so does he "I hate you" I say trying to contain my laughter, shoving him. "I don't believe you" He smirks "CANNON BALL" I hear Sam scream "HELL YA" Juan says. Everyone jumps in the pool at the same time. 

"Chicken fight!!!!" Sam yells grabbing Andrea and putting her on his shoulders, Andrea laughs. 

Val looks at me and then looks at Sam and Andrea, "You want to?" He asks "Sure why the hell not,"I smile and he swims over to me putting me on his shoulders. Val takes us over to in front of Sam and Andrea and Juan yells "3,2,1, go!!" 

Me and Andrea grab each other, laughing loudly while fighting, trying to knock each other off

Me and Andrea grab each other, laughing loudly while fighting, trying to knock each other off. Andrea ends up losing her balance and falls off of Sam everyone screams, cheering and laughing. "YESSS!!!" I scream throwing my hands up in victory. Val puts me down and hugs me. "Okay, okay. Up for another round? You're going down Athena" Andrea says "Oh, i'm so on" I laugh. 

1371 words