Scar

"Boo, I found you"

The person looked at her with eyes devoid with craziness and thirst. His smile is arch handsomely but if anyone looked at it closely, the smile is leashed with sadistic intention. An intention that is meant for her, an intention that can kill her in a matter of minutes.

Kendra can't hold back her terror and screamed loudly as she backs away more. She tries to stand but only to be plopped down because of her depleted strength and injured body.

"D-dont c-come c-closer!! Please!! Let me go!" she begged as she continues to back away

The person wearing a thick read hoody coat chuckled as he faced he and walked slowly to her . He merrily whistled a joyful tune while his crazed eyes looked at her as if she is a little injured mouse while him is the the cat the culprit, who enjoys looking at her pitiful situation. A situation where he will put again his claws to her soft body as he slowly sliced it like a tofu.

In his hand ,a long and shiny scissor can be seen under the moon light. It is shiny and so sharp, and there is also some blood on it.Her blood. Kendra can't top her tears as she crazily scream for help but her voice can't seem to reach to the people outside no matter how loud her voice as well the silence of the night .

"Hmmm? Kendra, why are you looking me like that? Are you not happy to see me" the boy sweetly said and looked at her in a gentle attitude smile just

Kendra looked at him and saw the boy's attitude she truly loved in the past but only to discover the true colors of the guy she like is not the same of what she knows.

"P-please let me go,Jun"Kendra weakly begged as she clutched herself her eyes were glossy and full of unshed tears her face were stained with dried tears and blood as she looked at the smiling pyscho infront of her

Jun, the person in a red hoody coat stared at her with no change on his smiling facade, his crazy red eyes looked at her with a hint of ridicule. Closing his eyes ,he put his hand slowly on his face and looked at her in his true form which makes Kendra trembled and flinched more.

A smile that completely reveal his true intentions and the craziness he bottled up for a long time

Kendra finally realised that her life is going to end soon, with or without she, begging for mercy as the boy infront of her transformed into a pyscho killer

Kendra finally realised that her life is going to end soon, with or without she, begging for mercy as the boy infront of her transformed into a pyscho killer. A boy who don't have a conscience and guilt as he kills. Her eyes dulled as she stared at the death god infront of her who is now playing with his lethal weapon.

"W-why are you doing this? W-why m-me?.....H-how can you change like this?" She said in stutterd way

The boy stopped swirling his long scissors and looked smilingly at her. Jun walk closer and stopped infront of her, his eyes looked at the bloody trails with anticipation until he stopped at Kendra's bloody blouse. With a creepy smile he leaned closer to her. Kendra can't help to inhale the minty breath on her killer, her unshed tears flowed out as her memories with him popped into her mind.