Reuniting

My heart almost stopped as Rick Grimes, got out of the van. I thought he was dead, I heard no heartbeat. It must have been the gunfire ringing in my ears.

I watched in a daze as Lori and Carl  ran up to him. Andrea and Amy right next to me hugging after being long apart.

"It's been awhile" I hear and look up and see Ricks face infront of mine.

"I thought..." I stumbled out. We both looked at each other no words being spoken. As our last real conversation played in both of our minds.

Ricks Police Car: king county Georgia – before the walkers

"So have you told Lori yet" I asked eating another fry.

"No I'm going to talk to her tonight."

Putting my hand on his "I can be there if you want"

I watch as rick shakes his head, as he squeezes my hand.

"I love you Shane... and once the divorce is final we will do more I promise" he says looking at me.

"Damn Rick don't say that, with that look on your face. Or I'm just going fuck you right here.

He chuckles

"Well I think that might be improper while we're working Shane.. but in all seriousness I will get this taken care of, so you can have what you deserve"

My heart and body reacts, wanting to kiss the man next to me.

"You know, we could have a poly relationship" I said with a smart grin at Rick.

And I grin further when  I see the  wheels are turning in Ricks head.

But just as he was about to answer. The call that changed everything happened.

Sighing I shake the memory out of my head and come back to the present. My heart racing.

Without thinking I wrap my hand in Ricks hair and pull him into a deep kiss.

The gasps around the camp not bothering either of us. I could feel the tears going down both our faces.

"So are all the grownups sleeping with Shane" I hear Sofia say making Carl laugh.

"That's not funny Carl" I hear Lori say through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry" Sofia says

By this time me and Rick just have our foreheads touching. Waiting for this to ease up so we can talk to Lori alone.

"Don't pay no mind to those faggots Sofia" Ed says touching Sofia's back making her squeal and move.  Making Ed laugh

I watch from the corner of my eye. Waiting to see if I had to strike.

"You touch her again Ed" I say between clenched teeth.

"What are you going do throw glitter at me" he says

"That's not nice daddy" Sofia says.

I watch in horror as he hits Sofia down to the ground. For a couple minutes she just lays there. Carol screaming.

But just as she is about to try to help her up Sofia scrambles away and into the forest.

Me and Rick immediately put our talk aside and dash into the the forest. To find Sofia in a clearing, stalk still as she watches a walker eating a deer.

I slowly walk up behind her and put my hand over her mouth. Slowly shushing her as we back up.

*crunch* the noise heard around the world as I accidentally step on a branch. Me and her both freeze.

But it's to late. It's attention is turned towards us and it gets up. Sofia whimpers, turns and hides her face in my stomach. And that's when I hear Rick cock his gun.

Luckily an arrow whizzed through the air and straight into the walkers head.

As Daryl comes out of the bushes, he pulls his arrow out bitching about the walker, eating his meal.

"Who the hell are you? And what's wrong with Sofia. And where's my brother?" Daryl asks all at once, making my head spin again.

"Just come back to camp and we will explain all" I say

And after Rick and T-dog tell the story of what happened. Daryl fuses. Sofia beginning to shake all over again.

And surprising us all, Daryl calms down.

After Dale gets everyone to calm down, we all head to our separate living areas.

This time though Sofia and Carol stay in the RV. Pissing off ed but finally he calmed down and went to bed.

Back in our tent, me, Lori and Rick sat in silence. Luckily Carl wanted to stay with Sofia in the RV. I can't say I wasn't proud of him for taking care of her.

Clearing my throat I decide to break the ice.

"Rick, me and Lori had sex. We thought you died. Lori, me and Rick before everything began to go to shit. We were talking about us all being a family and I vote we keep it that way"

They both look at me then each other.

"I'm going go check on Carol" Lori says and leaves

"Lori wait" Rick says getting up.

"Give her space man. Women need that. She just needs to piss and moan with the other ladies. And than she'll realize that that's what she wanted all along. I mean she did like us both in bed"

That earns me a stern look, but he can't hold it for long and chuckles.

"Im grateful you took care of Lori. But it's hard thinking about you two having sex." Rick says sitting down

"You know reverend Shane has an idea on how to remove your burden." I say grinning as I push him down and kiss him.

"I..I"

"Rick seriously if you want me to stop I will"

Rick looks at me lust in his eyes as he pulls me down into a kiss.

Making a low sound as to not wake walkers. I slowly take off Ricks clothes. Leaving kisses on his neck. As he also took off mine.

As I'm about to turn him over onto his stomach, he stops me.

"No first fuck my mouth. And than fuck me while I can look into your eyes"

"Yes sheriff" I say not trying to sound to excited.

Five loads later, a make out session, and cuddling and we were out.

"Rick, Shane wake up"

Jolting awake we see Lori staring at us worry plastered all over her face.

"Ed and Sofia are gone"

"Fuck" we both say at the same time and start getting dressed

"And Rick you might want to wipe your face" she says grinning and leaves us to get ready

"I say that's a yes" I say grinning ear to ear As we meet up with Darrel and the three of us leave to go find Sofia.

Before we leave I turn to look and see a  beaten and bruised Carol Carol is in Loris arms as I nod at her, and than a wink at Carl.

And than I turn and go into hunting mode.