Punishment

It doesn't take long for me and Rick to get up, grab some guns, and run out there.

I knew it was stupid to go out into the woods without a shirt but time was of the essence. Especially with walkers out there.

"Sophia was in the clearing, and I heard her scream, and than Ed came into camp and said she ran" Carol cried, Lori holding her tightly.

Glaring at Ed, who wasn't doing shit. Me, Rick and Daryl ran out to the clearing and about to follow the path Daryl pointed out. But before we could a man wearing a skeleton on his vest and looking just like me stepped out. Holding Sophia close.

"Frank?" I said staring at disbelief at my twin brother. Who I thought was in New York. Just then another person came through. Dinah Madani.

"Don't worry no one was bitten or scratched" she said plainly. And though she was in traveling clothes, she still had her homeland badge showing.

"Who the hell are these people?" Daryl asks sizing up frank

"This is Frank Castle aka the punisher aka my twin brother, and this is Dinah Madani" I said running my fingers through my hair.

The others must of heard us because they came running in.

"Uncle Frank" Carl said excitedly running up to him. As frank gently put Sophia down.

"Hey kid" is all he replied. As Sophia looked from frank to me than back.

But before she could say anything, Carol ran up and took Sophia into her arms.

"Thank you" she said sobbing looking at Frank and Dinah who just nodded.

Saving my questions for a later time, I got down on a knee next to Carol and Sophia.

"Why did you run Sophia" I asked and she turned to look at me, tears in her eyes, looked to her mama.

Before wiggling out of her grip. And she came over and whispered in my ear.

"I don't like daddy's game, but don't tell mama, because she will go after daddy again like she did the first time, and he might just kill her this time" I looked at her, trying to calm my breathing. Finally back in control I nodded

"Carl take Sophia and show her how to fish" I said, thankfully he listened.

Carol looked and me and the Look said she already knew.

Standing up, I grab a gun from my brothers belt. Cause I notice it has a silencer.

"Shane" Rick says.

"Sorry Rick, there is no other way" I say turning towards Ed who looks like he's about to bolt but Daryl grabs him.

"Well hurry it up" Daryl says

And without another word I shoot Ed right in the head.

Without saying anything Daryl throws Ed's body on the ground and goes and starts a fire.

Carol looks from me to Ed and back "thank you" she says softly before going down to the lake.

In which all the woman follow. Even Dinah which I was shocked about.

Going back out to camp,I turn to my brother

"A military chopper, brought us to the cdc building. Dinah had work there, and I wanted to find you. The others are back at the cdc" Frank says, the flame of the fire dancing in his eyes