Crush

Jin's pov
I really wanted to go sit by y/n. But I was too nervous and I'd mess it up. She's so nice. Maybe I'll try again today
I got off my mom's car and saw y/n. I ran quickly past her into the building.
I stared at her during English, since it was the only class we had together. I think I like her, I said to myself.
Lunch break came and she said hi to me I smiled and tried to say hello but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm such an idiot.
I saw y/n talking to her friends while looking at me so I put my head down. She came over and invited me to her table again.
I paused, but I thought about what I told myself earlier, and I agreed to sit with them

Y/N's pov
In finally got jin to sit with us. He didn't talk at all. "So Jin, which school are you from?" I said, breaking the tension.
"Uh, I'm not from here. I lived in Korea but we moved to America this year." He said. "Wow that's cool,"said Jacob, I've always wanted to go to Korea!"
I smiled at Jin, he smiled back awkwardly, signalling that he was nervous. "What's your favourite food?"asked Allison. "Uh I like udon noodles, they're my favourite. I can cook alot too." We were surprised because we couldn't cook at all. "That's so cool, I can't cook." I said. He smiled. He looked very handsome and you could see that he knew it. I think I'm starting to like him, I thought.