The Dance

The next day I met with Jin again at my locker. I smiled at him and he did too. I found something in my locker. It was a flyer for the school dance. I sighed, "hmm, I have one already, where did this come from?"
Suddenly Jin turned to me.
"y/n, will you go to the dance with me." He said with a rose in his hand. I screamed internally.
"YES YES!" I said, "I'll go with you." I told Allison and Jacob. They for some reason weren't suprised. "We told you." Said Allison. I smirked and walked away.
A few weeks went by and the day of the school dance finally arrived!
My mom bought me a beautiful rose gold dress that I loved. I got ready and did my hair. My mom helped me. I put my dress on and I felt like a princess!
My dad dropped me off at the dance and kissed my forehead. "Have fun my princess." He said. "Bye dad." I replied, smiling.
I entered the room filled with people dancing and having fun. I spotted Jin in the corner, drinking punch, all alone.
I walked up to him and we greeted each other kindly.
I took him onto the dance because I could tell he was very nervous today. I told him let go and just have fun. We danced all night and had so much fun. Finally, a slow song came on.
I didn't know how and I didnt think he knew either. Somehow we found out the rhythm. He put him hands on mine and I smiled.
"You look very handsome," I said.
"I know," he replied.
Suddenly his shyness disappeared.
I laughed at his joke
"But not as beautiful as you, y/n," he admitted.
I put my head on his shoulder and we had an amazing night