{Chapter 15} Alley

Qkat: What did you do to have Anna's family including herself work for you?
  Kool: Did you blackmail her with your power?.....as expected from someone my father fear to.(proud)

Qkat: What?...also the K's family can't touch him....(thought)

         Rhay: I did not do anything, you see....

           We had an agreement the she and her family will work for me. Anna's mother who is working a little restaurant can't financially support her and Anna's siblings and her older sister who is very stubborn unlike Anna. To support Anna herself, she had to work a part time without the consent from her parent. Anna's father has long forgotten them so she had to work in order to help the family. After knowing her situation, I offer her a job, donated their shop and got a consent from her mother. Money from me, Service for them, it's a win-win for both parties. 

  Rhay: Am I wrong? (scary tone)

        "No..."
       Both replied with a stunned/scared reaction

_______________________After School____________________

Friday_....

            Anna decided to return home but got stopped by the gate by Rhay. Rhay handed a small bottle of pills and whispered something to her ear. Both Kool and Qkat was still in class and saw them in the window.

Qkat: Wait, could it be, Rhay was actually blackmailing Anna?    

Kool: He gave Anna a bottle and whispered something. He's probably forcing drugs but my father already have all the info about him but all is very vague. One thing for sure is that he has a clean background.

          Rhay walked with Anna after giving her an instruction....

Qkat: Kool, were done our cleaning duties, let's follow them...

"ok"
            Kool replied

          After following them, Rhay and Anna moved to an alley, not a really dark alley but it is quite an abandon alley. Rhay and Anna stopped to a corner while Kool and Qkat are waiting from an open corner to see what will happen. Both Kool and Qkat's hearts are pounding like crazy with their imagination run wild in their brain.

      Rhay pinned Anna to a corner and undressed her uniform to show the neck.......

Rhay starting to have a bite.....

          BUt!!!

       Qkat stepped in...

Qkat: That's enough!!!, as the representative of our class I can't have my fellow classmates do naughty things.

Rhay: I already knew both of you are tailing me...so come out Kool.

Kool: Hehe, sorry..

Rhay: If your really the rep. you should have stopped us in the beginning.

     Qkat was in silence...

Rhay: So Q, what were you waiting for?....(scary)

      Qkat was embarrassed, it was all over her face

Qkat: It was because.....

                    Before Qkat was able to finish her sentence, Rhay paralyzed Kool and Rhay's eyes became red. It was too late for Qkat to scream or get scared, before she knew it Rhay was already at her neck.