John Murphy • Taken

All rights reserved to the100imaginesblog on Tumblr

John Murphy x Reader

genre: angst

Summary: You're being held prisoner by The 100 after you were found in their territory and John Murphy gets put on watch first.

"What the hell are we gonna do with her?" you heard yet another unfamiliar voice whisper as you stood outside the tent, glancing at the skinny boy who was supposed to be guarding you that stood a few feet away, his eyes glued to your figure, waiting for any small flinch to give him a reason to hit you.
"We could kill her." you heard another voice say, the suggestion causing you to furrow your brows.
The 'crime' you had committed was barely punishable by a firm talking to, let alone death. Hell, you had just been out gathering berries for your tribe when suddenly you had been attacked by a group of boys. They claimed you had intruded on their territory and then they tied you up and took you back to their camp, which brought you to where you were right now. Letting your fate be decided by people who were the same age as you and far less experienced.
"No idiot, we aren't gonna kill her." a female voice now spoke, this voice matching up with the face of the blonde girl who you had been shown to when you were first brought to the camp about an hour ago, back when the sun was still in the sky. "How about this." you heard her say after a moment of silence. "We'll keep her as a prisoner for a couple days, that at least solves the immediate problem of figuring out what to do, who knows maybe she'll even give us some information on wherever the hell she's from."
You liked that idea better. At least it gave you time to come up with an escape plan before they decided if they actually wanted to kill you or not.
"Fine but where do we keep her?"
"Yeah and who the hell is gonna watch her?" voices began to ask, bringing up the immediate flaws in the blonde girls plan. However, she had an answer.
"We can keep her in one of the tents and we will take turns watching her." the blonde girl responded quickly.
You shifted your weight around on your feet, making the boy guarding you tense up, an act that you noticed and couldn't help but chuckle at a bit.
"Whose watching her first?" someone asked only to be followed by silence.
"Murphy, you take the first shift." a different voice answered after another moment.
"The fuck I will, I didn't volunteer to babysit." a voice that you hadn't had heard yet spoke up in an angry voice. You could only assume it belonged to Murphy.
"We'll all take shifts and someone has to take the first one, besides it was your men that brought her in." the blonde retorted.
"Then have one of them do it." Murphy spat back.
"Jesus Murphy, can you please just not be a stubborn ass for once!" another voice yelled, this one belonging to a different female. "It's just standing watch for a couple hours, you don't need to talk to her, you don't even have to look at her, all you gotta do is stop her if she tries to escape."
"Yeah and we all know you love killing people so that last part should be a plus to you." another voice spoke up, this time being followed by more silence.
"Fine." Murphy finally answered before you heard footsteps and then the anger filled ripping open of the tent flap.
You turned to see someone walking out, annoyance in his face which was illuminated by the moonlight. He looked to be your age, if not slightly older. He towered over you even when he stood several feet away. His eyes caught a hold of yours, softening ever so slightly when they looked you up and down.
"Camp 'you' is that way." he spoke suddenly, pointing to his right. You followed his finger to see a vacant tent situated between two other tents that looked the same. "Come on." he ordered before turning and beginning to walk towards it. You followed several feet behind, almost feeling the angry heat from his body hitting you.
"Someone's in a bad mood." you mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear you, causing him to turn and look at you.
"Yeah I am actually, because I'm now stuck babysitting you for the night because Clarke doesn't want us to kill you right away, Lord only knows why." he responded, stepping closer to you, his finger now pointing at you.
"What can I say, I'm charming." you joked, shrugging your shoulders.
"Try a pain in my ass actually." Murphy said, even more anger in his voice. It was clear he didn't appreciate your joke.
"I would say sorry but for some strange reason I feel like your getting a taste of your own medicine right now." you spoke, shifting your weight onto on leg and crossing your arms over your chest.
"Don't play games little girl because I won't play them back." Murphy said in a lower voice, this time stepping even closer to you so you were only a foot away from him. "I won't hesitate to slit your throat." he warned, looking from your eyes down to your lips and then back up to your eyes, licking his lips slightly.
"Then why haven't you yet?" you question, looking up to him with your big eyes, his body heat feeling like an oven against the front of you.
The two of you stood in silence for a moment, soaking in each other's facial features before he huffed and turned around, beginning to walk towards the tent again.
"I told you, it's the charm." you chuckled, beginning to follow him as well.
"Shut up." he muttered back.

All rights reserved to the100imaginesblog on Tumblr