I Wanna See Your Tiny Little Di-

This started out as an one shot, but after Goth-Bunny wishes and a lot of other requests for a part two, it is turning into a small book.

They had just finished a show and they were enjoying the after show festivities. Izzy and Duff had already left, to go fuck probably, Steven was with his girlfriend and Axl had seen Slash go backstage with a couple of groupies.

He was the last one to go back, choosing instead to chill with a few crew members before he made his way backstage.

On the way to his own dressing room he passed the two groupies that he was sure he had seen Slash with. They were both giggling, laughing to themselves.

"Oh my God, what a letdown."

"I know right, did you see his dick?"

"I tried but I couldn't find it."

"I've seen clits bigger than that dick."

"And God, could he cum any faster?"

Axl had enough so he started to walk faster, so as get away from them and not hear them anymore. However their conversation piqued his interest and he made a sudden left turn, heading instead to Slash's room. He had always had secret fantasies about the guitarist, about dominating him, choking him with his dick and what he had just heard only made him so much more intrigued.

He knocked on Slash's door.

"Slash?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, just give me a sec" he said and jogged to the door, unlocking it and letting Axl in.

Axl stood in the doorway, staring into Slash's eyes and Slash could sense something dangerous in Axl's green orbs.

Axl walked in and Slash sat back on the couch were he had been previously sitting. Axl followed him, but didn't sit down, instead he stood, leering above him.

"So Saul, tell me, is it true what they're all saying?"

"What?" Slash asked confused. There was no way Axl could know.

"That you have a small dick."

"I don't know what you're talking about" Slash blushed.

"I think you do baby boy."

"No, I don't" Slash shook his head and his curls flew all over the place.

"Oh come on, don't lie to me sugar, I've seen you with skin tight leather pants, I know what you're packing. Or in your case not packing" Axl chuckled.

"Stop it Axl."

"Why? Does the truth hurt baby boy?" Axl asked and leaned forward, placing one hand on each side of Slash's head, his face incredibly close to Slash's.

Slash squirmed and backed further into the couch.

"What's wrong baby boy? Don't you want me here? Don't you like having me on top of you?" Axl teased.

"N-n-n-no" he stammered.

"Oh I think you do" Axl said looking down at Slash's tiny bulge.

"Cut it out Ax."

Axl went to Slash's ear and nibbled on the lobe before he bit down on the soft shell. "No" he whispered hotly and Slash couldn't help but moan.

Axl went to kiss him, savoring the taste of Slash's plump lips. He run his tongue over Slash's bottom lip, asking for entrance and when Slash didn't grant it to him he simply gripped Slash's jaw open. He pushed his tongue inside, grazing over Slash's teeth and exploring his mouth. Their tongues moved against each other, there was no fight, it was clear who was in charge, so Slash simply took what he could get.