I Wanna See Your Huge Fucking Di-

Enjoy kinky smut iii]; )'. This is probably going to be a small story, with only a few chapters, but with plenty of sexxxxx.

Also warning: this includes a size kink, a little bit of humiliation and a lit bit of praise. Read at your own risk.

When Axl woke up he was surprised to see that he had never made it to the hotel and was instead sleeping backstage. Then he noticed Slash's naked body beneath him and a smile crept into his face. He softly touched Slash's cheek, moving a few curls away from it, before he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Slash's lips.

"Slashy wake up" he whispered softly, gently shaking the sleeping guitarist.

"Saul come on" he said, firmer this time.

Slash opened his eyes slowly and confusion was evident in his features, until he started piecing things together and memories of last night flooded in.

"Don't be shy now, baby boy" Axl said when he noticed Slash's blush. "But come on, we need to get dressed and get back to our hotel. We don't want the others to get worried."

They both got up from the couch and got dressed, gathered their things and headed outside to hail a cab to their hotel.

The ride home was a quiet one.

Axl kept a hand on Slash's thigh, moving it upwards from time to time, teasing Slash when a finger accidentally brushed over his crotch, while Slash desperately tried, through his eyes, to tell him to stop. Axl, of course, ignored him.

They reached the hotel and Axl paid for the cab, before he dragged Slash into his room.

The minute he closed the door, Axl pinned Slash against it, trapping him between his body and the wooden door.

"You're all mine now, baby boy. No one can touch your tiny dick but me. Got it?"

Slash frantically nodded.

"Say it Saul" Axl hissed.

"I'm yours, only yours."

"Good boy" Axl said and kissed him once before he moved his lips to Slash's jaw. He placed tiny kisses one after the other, moving lower and lower with each one, while his hands slid under Slash's shirt. He touched the hard muscles on Slash's abdomen before he reached upwards and pinched Slash's nipples. Slash immediately moaned and leaned back against the door, exposing more skin to Axl.

Axl removed the shirt and started to suck a hickey on Slash's neck while his hands continued to toy with his nipples. After he had created a few nice pinkish marks, Axl moved lower, taking one bud in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it like a snake and biting it from time to time, before he moved on to the other, repeating the same motions.

He traced with his tongue a hot, sticky trail down to Slash's navel and he hooked his fingers on the inside of Slash's waistband.

He opened Slash's zipper with his teeth and completely removed his pants. With nothing around it to mislead or deceive, Slash's dick looked even smaller.

Axl offered three fingers to Slash with an order to suck them, something that Slash happily did and he placed his hands on Slash's ass, spreading his cheeks open and placing one of the wet fingers at the entrance.

Slowly he pushed in and at the same time he closed his lips around Slash's cock. It wasn't too thin, but he still had to hollow his cheeks a bit to create the desirable friction, and the tip barely grazed his throat as it leaked precum all over the back of his mouth.

Axl run his tongue over the tip while he continued to thrust his finger inside Slash's ass. He added a second finger and quickly located Slash's prostate, grazing it with his fingers with each move. Soon enough, as Axl had predicted, Slash was cuming in his mouth.