Do I Love Her

Bloom's POV

I say " Icy I don't know if you hate me or not but I need you to trust me, because I want to trust you when it comes down to it. Like when I send you to Lake Rocco Lucci with you're sisters for a couple of days, because the Phoenix will give you powers. And once have you're powers I will give the powers I took from you. Since the powers I took from you still has the dragon flame you will be very powerful. Ok I need you to understand Icy".

Icy's POV

I was in complete shock that she want to trust me. But just in case it was a trick I say "Why should I trust you and why should you trust me". Then Bloom got off of her chair she use a spell to untie me. I got up in ready to fight but Bloom didn't do anything like she was ready to fight. All she did was walk towards me and when she was in my face. She went on her tip toes since I was tall and she kissed me on the lips and when she stop she looked up to me and said " I trust you because I love you and hope you feel the same". Then Bloom grabs my hand she leads me to the bedroom. I blush a lot for some odd reason. Bloom says " This you're room until further notice. Also in tomorrow I have to send you Lake Rocco Lucci ok sorry I'm in a rush. But please promise me that you'll come back to me"

I feel like I want to stay with Bloom forever but I also want power so I nod and get some sleep ready for tomorrow. But before I go to sleep I can't stop thinking about Bloom. Then Bloom comes in and she say as her hand glows over my head "Here this will help you ease your mind into going to sleep. It does work and I drift to sleep.

Tomorrow Bloom's POV

I get up to the smell some good breakfast. I get out of bed and fallow the smell and see Icy cooking breakfast. I blush a bit and start walking in the kitchen and hug Icy from behind. She was a little surprised by it but she smiled and said " Hi Bloom ready for breakfast".I nodded and we ate once we did I showed outside I focused my magic into the outfit Icy needs to wear at Lake Rocco Lucci,and concentrate all my magic make portal to the appear. I say"Bye Icy I hope you come back". She nods and walks into it and heads inside quickly before I passes out on the ground. It's up to Icy now Bloom thought before passing out from using too much energy.