Bloom and Icy To The Rescue

The next day Bloom's POV

I bring Musa exactly where me and Darcy said they were going to. Darcy comes in and they start talking I make they believe I left but I used an invisibility spell and a levitating spell and hover over them and watch the magic

With Musa and Darcy

Darcy:Musa I have something to tell you

Musa:So do I

Darcy:Let's both say what we need to say on a count of three

Musa:One

Darcy:two

Musa:Three

Both Musa and Darcy:I LIKE YOU

I left so I don't intrude on their party I dispelled myself

Meanwhile with Musa and Darcy
Musa's POV

Me and Darcy stand there in shock then Darcy smirkes and walk towards me but I back myself into a wall and Darcy slam her hand next me and kisses me and because I like her I kiss her back. I need to breathe a bit and she takes that chance to slip her tongue in. I allow her to do is and we stop to breathe and I took the chance to ask " So we are a thing now". She kisses me again and says "Does that answer the question"I kiss her back and say " Yes it does. That was my happiest day ever. Ever since that day I made it clear that I don't like Riven we are just friends. I made it clear to my friends and Riven himself. And I visited her everytime me and her had the chance. Right before we meet me or her talks to each other using telepathy. Bloom told me the truth of what happened betweens Icy and her she was sad but I thanked her for helping me and Darcy get together.

9 months

Bloom's POV

I made it clear to Sky that I didn'tlike him anymorehe was fine he had Dispro I got my Charmix .But Last month I was Dark Bloom and gave Lord Darkar the last codex. And was going to Professor Avalon and I thought he was going to show me my past but he was actually a evil clone made by Lord Darkar. And I got kidnapped. And I woke up on a metal table, my hands and my feet. Darkar said that he wanted the ultimate power and he need the dark dragon right before he turned me into Dark Bloom. I saw Icy, Darcy and Stormy. They wanted the same power Lord Darkar wanted. So we sent them to fight the winx they did want to do that so he told them to give his army their powers so his army can fight for them.

Right as Lord Darkar turned around to look at me I saw Icy mouth sorry to meand they left.He turned me into Dark Bloom I was aware about the situation but I couldn't do anything so I watched as he put Icy, Darcy and Stormy into Oblivion my real self was sad that I couldn't do anything. I watch as my friends tried to defeat him but too no avail. Untill I so the bonded form of Icy, Darcy and Stormy in one.

They were fighting Lord Darkar the were thrown backwards but right before they saw me and they sat were Lord Darkar had thrown them. Until he didn't notice them they flew up to me and only Icy was talking right before I finished the spell she said " Bloom I am so sorry I shouldn't have never been mad at you but now that I realize that I am sorry. I do love, trust and care about you please come back.Then she kissed me on the lips.

I found the courage to heal myself and I back to normal Lord Darkar was mad but I didn't care I wanted to be with Icy but the were stuck in Oblivion. Maybe me and Musa can bring them back. I helped everyone and they were ready to fight but right before that we needed to separate them trix. "Musa we need to help the trix" I yelled. Everyone was in shock that me and Musa would help them.

Riven said don't listen to her she was under the influence of Lord Darkar for too long Musa. Musa was now confused. I yelled " Musa are you going to listen to the boy who wouldn't look your way or are you going to help me save my and you're girlfriend and Stormy. Are you gonna listen to the boy who doesn't talk to you much or are you going to help save you're girlfriend who hadn't done nothing but love and care for you. You're choice Musa. Everyone was in shock that Musa was dating Darcy and I was dating Icy. Musa finally said that she was going to help me.

We do a Convergence and it works but the trix are drained But so were me and Musa. But they were on the ground. I use my healing magic and they start coming to. As they wake up I summon Icy's old powers and I give it back to her she sit up and stare's at me. I say" See I told that you'll need it later". She kisses me I kiss back but we quickly stop and Me, Musa Icy,Darcy and Stormy. I fly up over everyone like the trix and said "Everyone give you're best shot. Icy remember when you shot you're Ice Dragon Flame at me right". Icy nodded." You think you can do it again" Icy said with a evil grin oh this will fun".

Lord Darkar rambled about how he was gonna send everyone to Oblivion and fired at us and because me and Icy both have the Dragon Flame the fight became one sided very quickly. We defeated Lord Darkar. Everyone was tired but I had blackout because I use so much magic and I kept pushing myself so we can save the trix and Defend Lord Darkar.

Icy's POV

When I heard a thud, I look down to see Bloom on the ground. I yell "Darcy, Flora Bloom is down. Everyone sees me kneeling and Bloom past out in front of me. Darcy and Flora, say that she is fine she just needs rest so I pick Bloom up ( bridal style) and teleport Myself,Bloom, Musa, Darcy and Stormy to Bloom's house in Magix. I carry Bloom to her room ( her room said her name on the door)And put her in bed and get in bed myself. I kiss her on the forehead and head to sleep.

Hi guys this is my longest part ever. Also I will make more chapters and I might make another book on it. Bye guy's love you remember comment, vote and share.