Ch 1: Something Diffrent

Summer was coming to an end, only a few more weeks until you had to go back to the prison that they call a school. You weren't the type that really talked to people, you weren't really a people person because every time you would talk to someone or hang out with someone, they would ether drag you into drama, talk behind your back, or just be rude to you when you didn't deserve it.

They would try and bring you down or they would be faker then the mannequin in a clothing store. Even though you don't talk to people anymore, that doesn't mean that the talking never stoped, but you didn't really care what they said about you and it doesn't affect you until people started to abuse you physically. You would always fight back but you were ether not strong enough or you would get in trouble because the ones who started the fight would convince the principal that you started it. Your hoping that this year will be a new beginning, a fresh start, you might meet some better people.

Through a nice summer day you were home alone and you didn't really have anything to do. You haven't really left the house all summer so you decided to go out for a drive and maybe stop into a couple stores.

You wanted these last few weeks of summer to be the best few weeks before you have to go back to your school of hell.

You wanted to find people that wouldn't hurt you, you wanted your own group, your wanted a group of people that you could call a family, without the fake people, or the backstabbing, you wanted to feel excepted.

You decided to stop by the mall because you you just wanted to look at some clothes since you needed new clothes anyway.

As your walking down the big hallway with all kinds of stores and food courts, you see a group of guys who look like a family by heart but not by blood. They would joke around, shove each other, smiling and laughing thill their hearts content. For some reason you stared at one of them but he looked at you and you turned away.

It put a smile on your face on how a few people can come together and treat each other like family.

As you were walking around, going in and out of the stores, you see the group of people who have hurt you mentally and physically. You try to hide yourself by covering your face with your hand hoping they wouldn't notice you, but they looked at you and started walking towards you and you just started walking faster.

As you walked faster they would too.

They managed to catch up to you and one of the girls grabbed you by your wrist really tight to the point where it was like handcuffs clicked around making it painful.

They dragged you to the restroom area without anyone noticing and threw you against the wall. You fell and tried to stand back up but pushed you back down. You hit your head really hard against the wall making it hard to fight back.

"Look at you" scoffed the brown haired devil "How pathetic, your here all alone without anybody to save you" "What the hell did I do to you Brea?" you gave her a questioning look "We used to be great friends but then you turn your back on me to hang out with the biggest bitches in the whole scho-" you were cut off by her punching you right in the throat making it hard to speak or breath, you started tearing up because of the lack of breaths your taking. "There we go, I made you quite, just like you've always been and how you should be." She kicked you in the gut and punched you in your face.

You could hardly move but you managed to get on your feet and shoved Brea and the other girls out of the way and you started sprinting and while you were running you would look behind you to make sure their not following you.

As you were running, you ran into someone. He was pretty fricken attractive, he looked like the type that's really friendly but could hurt you in a second, he looked like the bad ass type. You both made eye contact and his eyes changed into a bright brown for a split second.

"I'm s-sorry...umm are you o-okay?" "Ya I'm fine are-" he looked at the cuts and bruises on your neck and face and looked shocked and worried at the same time. "What happened to you and who did this to you?" His voice sounded raspy, he sounded like he was about to kill someone and his expression looked like he was gonna kill someone. "J-just some people I go to s-school with" You replied.

Why did he care.

He doesn't even know you and he looks like he's about to hurt someone because they hurt you but why?

Authors Note
I hope you like my first chapter if you have any suggestions on what happens in the next chapter let me know 💜💙😊

Authors NoteI hope you like my first chapter if you have any suggestions on what happens in the next chapter let me know 💜💙😊