Ch 3: New People, New Beginings

It was now lunchtime, the most miserable part of the day, almost every day Brea and her possy would do something to you such as, beat you, make fun of you, break your belongings, etc.

You were walking to the cafeteria and you tried to avoid Satan, but of course she noticed, you tried to find a safe spot but you had nowhere to go that was safe. You ran down the hallway, running from her, she was fast but you always try to go faster, but you rarely succeed.

Why, why does she go after you, you've never done anything to her, so why? You ask the same question to yourself and her and there is never an answer.

She caught up to you and snatched your wrist, her friends began pinning you to the wall. "Your gonna regret calling me a bitch the other day." She said smirking with that evil glair of hers. "Why would I regret it if it's true." You snapped back.

You begin trying to release yourself from the grips from her mind slaves but you couldn't. You just wanted what was about to happen to get over with when suddenly you hear someone yell from the hallway.

"LEAVE HER ALONE" a familiar voice yelling, it couldn't be the same guy from the mall. All eyes were now on him, the attractive man with freckles and fluffy hair. He began running towards you and the others from his group was right behind him.

But then Brea hit you in your already sore stomach and ran off along with her friends, and you fell hard on the ground since you were still weak from her last beating the other day at the mall.

The man ran right towards you "You guys go after them while I help her." He ordered

He wrapped your arm around his neck and he wrapped his arm around your waist to help you stand up and walk to a classroom where the hellhounds won't be near.

He placed you on a couch that was in the classroom so that your weak state could at least rest a little bit before going to class.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" You question, curios on how a random person you met from the mall was coincidentally going to your school now. "I'm Felix, and you are?" He questioned "I'm y/n." You both shook hands.

"So what are you doing here?" You question. "Well, the others and I transferred here, because the people from our old school wasn't good at all, it was dangerous there, people ended up missing, gunshots were heard, murders happened, bad things happen there." He explained.

Your face began to soften because of the living conditions that him and the other boys went through. He continued "With what happens there, you can hardly trust anybody, you live in constant fear, it's always a blessing if you survive a day, the boys and I met each other from both school and the streets and now we're the only family we got."

He smiled to himself. "When we met Jeongin, by the way he's the youngest out of all of us, he was a strange one, when he was younger he used his dolphin scream as a defense mechanism." You both began to chuckle a bit before the bell rings.

He helps you up once again and helped you walk to your class. "If you want you can come with me and the others after school." He insisted, how could you refuse, ever since you met him and the others, they've been nothing but kind and helpful towards you and you haven't felt so safe in such a long time.

"Well if the others are fine with it then yes I'll go with you guys." You both waved at each other as he left to his classroom.

After school.

You were able to walk and met Felix the guys at the gate of the school. "Hey y/n!" Felix waved, I walked over to him and the other guys.

"Y/n this is Chris, Hyunjin, Jisung, Minho, Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin." He introduced. "Hello." They all greeted.